Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rt. 1 is dry and so is Hawkins Point...

Comment

Went to the junkyard in Stafford. Wasn't horrible, saw 3 e30s, red blue and gray I believe. The blue and gray one were early models, while the red one was a 3.18is late model. Looked like the red one just got there not too long ago, has good tail lights, and the interior is intact. They have a couple of e36s and I think I saw maybe 1 e34.
      I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Paypal: vdang5@gmail.com

Delta Auto Care
      2875-C Towerview Road
      Herndon, VA

My Feedback Thread: Evil_Twin

Comment

any yards near leesburg? or anyone selling parts from the dulles, sterling, leesburg etc area? haha

i'm in town for a few days and wanted to find some parts.

Comment

There should be some... I think Maryland is closer to you.
          I got a fender roller now! LMK if you need me to roll your fenders or want to rent the tool from me locally.

Delta Auto Care
          2875-C Towerview Road
          Herndon, VA

Comment

Originally posted by dkbmxer002 View Post
            any yards near leesburg? or anyone selling parts from the dulles, sterling, leesburg etc area? haha

i'm in town for a few days and wanted to find some parts.
            what parts are you looking for?

hey viet, i picked up the 3.73s from philly. what do you want me to do with the one i have now? i can bring it to chikfila if you want, or leave it at nissan. or maybe ill stop by your house before chikfila and drop it off? you got the window switches right?

congrats on the 1000 post lol

Comment

Bring it to chic or thursday at the bmw meet. Thanks for the congrats :)

Delta Auto Care
              2875-C Towerview Road
              Herndon, VA

Comment

Originally posted by FrozenSolid View Post
                what parts are you looking for?

hey viet, i picked up the 3.73s from philly. what do you want me to do with the one i have now? i can bring it to chikfila if you want, or leave it at nissan. or maybe ill stop by your house before chikfila and drop it off? you got the window switches right?

congrats on the 1000 post lol
                drivers side dome light thing by the door, front or rear bumper trim for 88-91 (or whatever years plastic bumpers were), fog lights for plastic bumper car maybe some other random things.

Comment

When I go, and I find more, I'll grab some for you, but I too am looking for the fog lights and such lol.

Delta Auto Care
                  2875-C Towerview Road
                  Herndon, VA

Comment

what color was the interior from the late model? condition?

Comment

wtf i never saw those e30s at crazy rays last time i went!? shiitt

FREE BITCOINS!! http://qoinpro.com/71690d1639966bfbf223bf16538cec21
                      Originally posted by scabzzzz
                      I stand up, pull my dick out, and asked my gf to give me some noggin... Well, she starts laughing at me and I freaked out and ran off and locked myself in a bedroom.
                      1989 325i - Project/weekend driver
                      2002 325i - DD
                      2005 Suzuki SV650 - Toy

Comment

Anybody want to go out one weekend together as a group on maybe a Saturday?

Delta Auto Care
                        2875-C Towerview Road
                        Herndon, VA

Comment

i work saturdays. I'm only free to go to them on a tuesday or thursday.

also, was up at the mt airy crazy ray's tuesday. there are 5 e30's up there, dont remember much about them aside from no real goodies. was too hot to look hard.

Comment

I'll be down for a group run when I get back. 10 more days!
                            stephenbrody.com

Comment

I'm trying to get a radiator and if im super lucky plastic bumpers. I am probably going to the crazy rays at 6201 erdman avenue baltimore md one, anyone been there? Any E30s?

Comment

I'm looking for an m42 radiator if possible, plastic bumpers are rare ,I actually found a rear bumper with a few strips missing but in really good condition. I would really like to find a set of seta pistons and crank, the 528 yun and I worked on was a bitch and a half. hopefully I can find an 88 e30.
                                stephenbrody.com

Comment

Working...
                                X