Nerd.

I wish I had those skills
    sigpic
    Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
    92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
    88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
    88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
    87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
    12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

I wonder what the average cost per calorie of food is in the United States?
      My Feedback

Comment

TFW you look at the forecast and it says it's 0°C all day, then you step outside, hands freeze to the window scraper and the car tells you it's actually -12. Fuck
        Originally posted by priapism
        My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
        Originally posted by shameson
        Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by Northern View Post
          TFW you look at the forecast and it says it's 0°C all day, then you step outside, hands freeze to the window scraper and the car tells you it's actually -12. Fuck
          Fack.

It was -3 where I live a while ago.

Thankfully my hands didn't freeze to the window scraper though!
          My previous build (currently E30-less)
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

You guys are doing it wrong if you're scraping the car in bare hands. I mean, I know E30s can be expensive, but decent gloves aren't, and there's even a space in the car to store them!

Comment

It's times like this I don't mind New Jersey so much. It gets cold here, but not THAT cold.

Comment

Using waze today and found the clarkson, hammond, may voice over. Highly recommend.
                Swanny!
                SUCKERS.

Comment

Originally posted by Swanny View Post
                  Using waze today and found the clarkson, hammond, may voice over. Highly recommend.
                  i'm told there is a justin bieber voice over too.
                  sigpic
                  Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

I don't know nothing about that. I live in hell where people complain that it's too cold if its below 30 celsius. They also complain that it's too hot when it's above 30 though. strayans, whiny bunch of kunts.

Also.
                    Attached Files

Comment

lol.

-12 is pretty cold for here. Usually we hover around freezing point all winter. Wed/Thu/Fri are supposed to be +6/+6/+9 this week, no way in hell the snow will survive that.

Also, I closed the trunk to the iX and somehow it locked itself. I think I'm fucked because the key doesn't seem to work. No skipass either (/would rather cut a hole in the trunk lid than punch it)
                      Originally posted by priapism
                      My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                      Originally posted by shameson
                      Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Central locking still work?
                        1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                        2016 Ford Flex
                        2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

lol.

-12 is pretty cold for here. Usually we hover around freezing point all winter. Wed/Thu/Fri are supposed to be +6/+6/+9 this week, no way in hell the snow will survive that.

Also, I closed the trunk to the iX and somehow it locked itself. I think I'm fucked because the key doesn't seem to work. No skipass either (/would rather cut a hole in the trunk lid than punch it)
                          That's just silly, so you're telling me that Halifax has the same sort of average winter temperature as where I am in MD on the Chesapeake Bay. Wow.

Also, just remove the seat, punch out the panel and get a small person to go through the aperture. Or hit the rear lock a few times and see if it frees up.

Comment

lol.

break out a tail light, (since I'm right handed, i break out the right light)reach in with a 10mm socket and un screw the latch from the inside. I've done this several times at the junk yards to get spoilers off deck lids and tool kits out of locked trunks.
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                              break out a tail light, (since I'm right handed, i break out the right light)reach in with a 10mm socket and un screw the latch from the inside. I've done this several times at the junk yards to get spoilers off deck lids and tool kits out of locked trunks.
                              Leave it to flyboy to give an E30 a reach around.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
                                Leave it to flyboy to give an E30 a reach around.
                                it wasn't like that. the car bought me dinner first. i did have to give it some twist action, though.
                                sigpic
                                Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X