Anyone running a 340LPH pump??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone running a 340LPH pump??

As the thread stated anyone running this pump?? I see some are running the walbro 255, but was thinking on stepping up the game some. I am running a stock pump. The car makes 289 whp on a mustang Dyno. I am looking for more power most likely in the 400 range and wanted to upgrade my fuel system.
    Any suggestions???

044 is the top suggested these days.
    20% Accurate

Morty: Well Summer maybe people that create things aren’t concerned with your delicate sensibilities you know? Maybe the species that communicate with each other through a filter of your comfort are less evolved that the ones that just communicate? Maybe your problems are your own to deal with and maybe the public giving a shit about your feelings is a one way ticket to extinction.

Comment

what is your setup? The 255 should be plenty for up to 500hp. Even looking at the test that herbe30 just posted, unless your running crazy power the 255 is fine. No reason to go bigger unless you need it or are running really high boost (the 255 drops off when running above 65psi of fuel pressure aka 25psi of boost).
      www.cp-e.com

1989 Zinno 325i m52 turbo coupe
      2015 Ford Fiesta ST, Daily Driver.

Comment

I'm running a 340lph. Works fine. 26psi. 344kw at the wheels
        RHD OBD2 M50b25 turbo build thread:
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=384800

Comment

Working...
        X