No announcement yet.

Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exodus. you got pm... and medical issues are rough to deal with best wishes and prayers to you and yours for a negitive lyme, and preeclampsia and positive results with everything
    Originally posted by Fusion
    If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
    The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
    William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
      I love this car but why does everyone like to tell me I’m an idiot and that I’m wasting my money to maintain it.

And to get , heaven forbid, a new one.
      I mean, they are probably right about at least one of those things...
      Steve • Toronto
      1991 318is • Brillantrot
      Build Thread

Comment

Lol.

Which one?
        sigpic
        Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
        92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
        88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
        88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
        87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
        12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny View Post
          Don’t worry in my opinion the doctors know best and also my first girl spent over a week in NICU, she’s perfectly healthy

You have children ?!
          Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
          The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

I believe nothing that man says
            Simon
            Current Cars:
            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
              I believe nothing that man says

Dad?

Comment

how pregnant is your wife?! we had a pre-e scare but i cant imagine all that shit on top of it! stay strong man!

Comment

So quick update! We are back home now, and she is still pregnant!

Ruled out preeclampsia, and lyme. Nobody knows why her liver enzymes are elevated and we are still waiting for blood tests to come back to have more potentials ruled out.

End of the day, they said the baby is healthy, and since she only has the elevated enzymes (along with bellspaly), they are OK with monitoring her for the next 3 weeks and waiting for the baby to come when ready.

They put her on some meds to fight any possible infection in the meantime since the kid is basically fully developed already at this point.

Side note, I think after this I will go ahead and get the hepatitis vaccine that my work is willing to pay for. I occasionally have to work with toilet tanks on our coach cars, so I figure it would be better for my family to just get it.

Sleeve, I appreciate the PM. I haven't opened them yet because we just got home, but I will check it in the AM after some much needed sleep.

Sonny, I don't completely agree with you. With the first kid our Doctor was pushing hard for a cesarean section. Forced them to remove it from the agreement she signed. She told my Mother in law that she KNEW my wife would need a cesarean birth. Turns out, she had a cesarean scheduled 15 minutes from when our child came. I am quite sure that she just wanted to give my Wife a cesarean delivery out of her own personal convenience.

Doctors don't always put the desires of the patient first. There is money involved, and personal interests that often come in to play. I am not satisfied with a basic "oh, well the mother and baby are healthy so everything is OK." No, if you want to cut open my wife, you better have a damn good reason and I am going to make sure that we don't sign away any legal right we have to challenge that decision after all is said and done.
                  No E30 Club
                  Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                  Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                    Doctors don't always put the desires of the patient first. There is money involved, and personal interests that often come in to play. I am not satisfied with a basic "oh, well the mother and baby are healthy so everything is OK." No, if you want to cut open my wife, you better have a damn good reason and I am going to make sure that we don't sign away any legal right we have to challenge that decision after all is said and done.
                    Glad your wife is doing well, and I 100% agree with the entire medical facility. Its becomes such a business now. Ridiculous
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Anybody have experience with Bells Palsy?
                      a co worker got it he looked like he was having stroke at first but it was just his face.

but ya it's caused by hurpes.

Comment

So quick update! We are back home now, and she is still pregnant!

Ruled out preeclampsia, and lyme. Nobody knows why her liver enzymes are elevated and we are still waiting for blood tests to come back to have more potentials ruled out.

End of the day, they said the baby is healthy, and since she only has the elevated enzymes (along with bellspaly), they are OK with monitoring her for the next 3 weeks and waiting for the baby to come when ready.

They put her on some meds to fight any possible infection in the meantime since the kid is basically fully developed already at this point.

Side note, I think after this I will go ahead and get the hepatitis vaccine that my work is willing to pay for. I occasionally have to work with toilet tanks on our coach cars, so I figure it would be better for my family to just get it.

Sleeve, I appreciate the PM. I haven't opened them yet because we just got home, but I will check it in the AM after some much needed sleep.

Sonny, I don't completely agree with you. With the first kid our Doctor was pushing hard for a cesarean section. Forced them to remove it from the agreement she signed. She told my Mother in law that she KNEW my wife would need a cesarean birth. Turns out, she had a cesarean scheduled 15 minutes from when our child came. I am quite sure that she just wanted to give my Wife a cesarean delivery out of her own personal convenience.

thank god the baby is good. the rest is still more than enough. so sorry you are going through this...take care of you and yours and be well.

agreed re: medical enterprise. it's all a business, it sucks and you have to be your own advocate about a lot of stuff you may not be an expert with. if that means being a fucking asshole, well....guess you're a fucking asshole with a healthy family.

oh and get the hep shots. pain in the ass but worth it.
                        Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
                        The old man: 1970 2002 Polaris(ish) slicktop / rat rod - Wallace
                        The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
                        The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

Comment

Hospitals push for C-sections to get more money out of the mom who will need pain meds plus extras hospital stay time and possible return visits if not healing correctly or even physical therapy if their muscles are cut wrong so they cant walk

Comment

I leave for vacation, and things happened.
                            I do things.

Comment

Wishing you and your wife the best Exodus!
                              Sounds like scary shit.
                              I do things.

Comment

Originally posted by melon View Post
                                wishing you, your wife and baby all the best exodus!
                                Sounds like scary shit.
                                +1
                                1990 325i
                                2004 330i Individual 6-speed
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X