No announcement yet.

German Engineering Keyless Entry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you still sell them right? I just paypaled you for the flip key off the website. Thanks.

my email is pursewayde@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by pvrse View Post
      you still sell them right? I just paypaled you for the flip key off the website. Thanks.

my email is pursewayde@gmail.com
      Can you keep us updated? I'd also like to order one but it sounds like OP hasn't been here for a while. I wonder if he still keeps up with the orders.

Comment

I ordered one a few days ago without knowing if it would get shipped...

yesterday got an update through tracking that a shipping label was created. I'll keep the post updated on what happens if we don't get a response.

Comment

Yeah I'm interested in one too. Keep us posted!

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Comment

Yea, pretty sure I'm not getting it. Tracking hasnt showed anything. Ill give it another few days then im pulling my money.

Comment

Bummer haha. I was looking forward to this one!

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Comment

UPDATE: He called me a second ago and apologized for the confusion; he still has them if anyone is interested. He's been very busy. Seems like a good guy. Before you order give him a call/leave a message and see what hes got in stock.

Comment

Ordered a set of the flip key.

Comment

Update for anyone still interested in these. I ordered the E46 style and got them pretty quick (He even refunded the 5 dollar shipping). The keys feel, look, and work great. Had a real locksmith in town cut them (only 5 per key) the blanks worked the first time in the doors and ignition. Key blanks seem like way higher quality than the ones you get at the hardware store or mall key kiosks. Very happy with this purchase!

Comment

Hi,
                      Is there a warranty on these units? Mine stopped working and locked up the doors. I wasn't able to open the car until I unplugged the unit.
                      TIA

Comment

Is this just keyless? can I get any additional modules like one to close my windows?
                        - Sean Hayes

Comment

FYI, OP has not posted since 2/17 and in this thread since 6/15:

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Ordered and received last week.

Chris

Comment

Anyone know where we can get replacement keys?

Comment

Anyone heard from him? Looking for an e46 style key.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                /// MTech Belts ///

S52 BUILD

M3 VERT BUILD

Comment

Working...
                                X