No announcement yet.

Jokester Feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With a name like "Jokester", what did you expect?!
    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
        So, the selector was $20, and the arm was $30. He then sends only the selector, without telling you, and refunds you $20, when it should have been $30. And then suggests OP should go to the effort to sell the shifter that he didn't even want.

Yeah, nah. I'd be pissed. Some simple communication could have avoided this whole mess too. I hope you learn something from this, Jokester, because this is not how you do business.
        No, that’s not what happened at all, Ill show you the PayPal statements. I told him before hand the arm wouldn’t work. And his original first PM said shifter, so I checked that when I went to UPS, but I forgot he changed it to “I want the arm”

The arm and shifter together was $40, I asked for $80 to cover PayPal fees and shipping to Canada, he sent $76. I refunded him $44 and told him to keep the shifter, he said nah I want the full refund but I won’t send the shifter back.

I know how to do business. Thanks for the advice. I sent the full refund back and somehow I have to get the shifter back. All of this over $30!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
          You track me down on threads to say this joke now 3 times. Weirdo alert!

Comment

Originally posted by getouth View Post
            This is totally not worth $50 on any level..... threads like this make no sense. my $0.02
            My thoughts. It was $30. I sent it back, but of course he won’t say that part of the story in the thread.

Comment

Gonna say, I was interested in the same shifter because it was welded for the 24v g260 combo but changed my mind. Picture clearly shows it cut and welded. Anyways, I’ve spent close to 500 in that ad alone already and received my products fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

reminds me of the guy who got butthurt over a $8 sensor and complained on my feedback... meanwhile others are spending 10x that and are completely happy...
                Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Can't please everyone :up:
                  IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Feedback

I bought a shift knob from jokester.Cool guy fast shipping and no issues.

Comment

Thank you all for the kind words.

He has gone AWOL since opening the PayPal claim.

Comment

Point is, he shipped the shift selector and not the arm, without checking with me. After saying I had to take the selector because he did not want to separate from the arm.

So you can still buy the shifter, and maybe he will ship you a taillight instead, then tell you it is worth alot so just sell it and be happy.

I'm not AWOL -- paypal has decided.

Still waiting on the tracking number too! Never received any tracking. Jokester kept saying he would send the tracking number -- never did.

As far as I know, may not even be anything in the mail.

Originally posted by E30335i View Post
                        Gonna say, I was interested in the same shifter because it was welded for the 24v g260 combo but changed my mind. Picture clearly shows it cut and welded. Anyways, I’ve spent close to 500 in that ad alone already and received my products fast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Jokester View Post
                          No, that’s not what happened at all, Ill show you the PayPal statements. I told him before hand the arm wouldn’t work. And his original first PM said shifter, so I checked that when I went to UPS, but I forgot he changed it to “I want the arm”

The arm and shifter together was $40, I asked for $80 to cover PayPal fees and shipping to Canada, he sent $76. I refunded him $44 and told him to keep the shifter, he said nah I want the full refund but I won’t send the shifter back.

I know how to do business. Thanks for the advice. I sent the full refund back and somehow I have to get the shifter back. All of this over $30!

Your picture had both in it. And yeah, you forgot and did something random without checking our correspondence. States clearly in our PMs I wanted you to only sell me the arm and you forgot you insisted I take both.

Thanks for clearing that up.

I said I would send the shifter back, but on your dime because you screwed up. Which you admitted above. However, you wanted me to pay because you said I could sell it. Which you say over and over. You know what, sell your own shit.

Comment

check the PMs - says it all
                            Attached Files

Comment

I did sell my own shit, why do you think we are here in the first place! You went on my for sale ad...

Weirdo alert!

Instead of complaining on this thread go do something productive lol. You got your money and the shifter, do you want anything else?

Comment

Like I said, don't need the shifter buddy and never needed it, will be sent back once it gets here -- you ever find that tracking number? That would be helpful.

Admitting you screwed up would be expecting too much...

Originally posted by Jokester View Post
                                I did sell my own shit, why do you think we are here in the first place! You went on my for sale ad...

Weirdo alert!

Instead of complaining on this thread go do something productive lol. You got your money and the shifter, do you want anything else?

Comment

Working...
                                X