Bump

Comment

Originally posted by Paul-Z View Post
          Bump

I have these

Comment

Originally posted by 325ismd View Post
            I have these

Thanks but I’m looking for mint condition. Judging from the pic these don’t seem to fit.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul-Z View Post
              Thanks but I’m looking for mint condition. Judging from the pic these don’t seem to fit.
              Those are black rear door cards! They fit in a coupe, they look a little dirty but will probably clean up very well as they do not appear to have any rips or tears. 99% of all e30 door cards were made in vinyl! The seller is selling them for a very reasonable price (cheap). The portion under the armrest & the rear curved portion becomes hidden by your seats......and yes you have to remove the seat to put them in.

..........the wanted section of this forum is turning into a real
              ...................ZOO for young (noob) animals!:hitler:

***seller could have taken 2 minutes to clean these with soap & water
              .............."sorry.....I am getting old & "as they say in German "
              KRANKE

***** may I suggest you go to Guten Parts (New Jersey ) & get some professional help!
              Last edited by 411; 08-16-2018, 04:37 AM.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 411 View Post
                Those are black rear door cards! They fit in a coupe, they look a little dirty but will probably clean up very well as they do not appear to have any rips or tears. 99% of all e30 door cards were made in vinyl! The seller is selling them for a very reasonable price (cheap). The portion under the armrest & the rear curved portion becomes hidden by your seats......and yes you have to remove the seat to put them in.

..........the wanted section of this forum is turning into a real
                ...................ZOO for young (noob) animals!:hitler:

***seller could have taken 2 minutes to clean these with soap & water
                .............."sorry.....I am getting old & "as they say in German "
                KRANKE

***** may I suggest you go to Guten Parts (New Jersey ) & get some professional help!
                No disrespect. I’m sure these would be fine for most people. I am looking for a set in mint condition. Maybe these would clean up well but hard to tel from the picture wouldn’t you say? Put it this way, if I could buy them new I would.

Let me know if you find that other seat backing...I’m ready when you are.

Comment

Working...
                X