Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E30 Mechanic / Shop Suggestion in Florida?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 Mechanic / Shop Suggestion in Florida?

Heya R3v gents.

My 89 Vert is coming out of the shop it's been in for the past 16 months... They completed basically 1/4 of what I asked them to do and I'd really like to find someone who KNOWS E30's to complete the work and make this car all it can be.

I'm (of course) operating on a budget but I'd like to make sure all the maintenance issues (and potential issues) are solid before pulling the motor and building a turbo set up.

Let me know who you recommend? I wish I didn't work so much so I could do it my self, heh. I miss wrenching but hey, I've got to eat too ;)

Condor Speed Shop specialize in E30, go there if you can. They are in Fort Lauderdale.
    Owner - Bavarian Restoration
    BMW and European Electronics Repair and Restoration
    www.BavRest.com
    My Feedback Thread
    Our Facebook!
    Follow our Instagram!

Comment

Hmmmm any thing closer to Orlando or Tampa? Ft. Lauderdale is over 3 hours from me :/

Comment

Hoping to piggyback off of this thread. Any shop recommendations for the Pensacola, FL area are greatly appreciated - especially if they are good at electrical fixes. Thanks.

Comment

In West Palm Beach we have Road and Race. 561-845-6640. There is a guy in Port St. Lucie. Hans. German guy used to wrench for Braman Bmw. 772-361-5467. After that Condor Speed Shop in Ft. Lauderdale. Wot-Tech in Broward. Redline in Pompano. All of them are dedicated Bmw shops.

Comment

I recommend Panzer Performance in Bradenton, FL. Guy does excellent work and specializes in E30s, in addition to other German makes.

VW Audi BMW Porsche Service Repair Performance. Authorized APR, 034 motorsports, and BC Coilover dealer. NASA tech shop. Spec e30 builder, track support and setup.

Comment

In Orlando there are CFT (central florida turbo) and Enjuku that both have lots of e30 experience.

Get superior performance with Nissan aftermarket parts from Enjuku Racing. Shop tuner parts, Japanese performance parts & more. Join our Rewards Program & save!

Comment

Working...
              X