Chicago!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chicago!?

where is everyone in chicago? dam ive had my e30's for about 2 months now and rarely see or hear from anyone in this community? lets get something goin

dude there is a bunch of us here. I usually have meets at my shop on sundays.. go to the meet thread and post.

Comment

Im moving up there in about 2 weeks or so. South side. Where you at?

Comment

im on the northside, intersection around addison n austin

Comment

Im by diversey and cicero not too far
          Originally posted by Good & Tight
          It takes real man to mount a big woman, all you haters are just scared boys.

Comment

div n cicero is the ghetto. please tell me you park your car in a garage lol

Comment

ya ill be going to school in glendale heights. and living on the southside with my buddy. and yes he put his volvo outside so i would have a garage space.

Comment

LOL diversey and cicero is far from the ghetto. If you want to see the ghetto come with me on the weekend to the races or the drift spots.
                Originally posted by Good & Tight
                It takes real man to mount a big woman, all you haters are just scared boys.

Comment

lmao ive went to the races on lake n cicero with my honda crx. that monday, i wokeup to head to school and it was gone. never saw that badboy again. and agile, i would like to see these drift spots u speak of. ive got quite a few myself, including the spots that the Risky Devils drift at

Comment

I live downtown near Sonny's place and the Willis Tower. I have a small garage in Lincoln Park. Hit me up if you want to hang sometime.
                    sigpic

2003 BMW 540i/6 M Sport
                    1997 M3 (sold)
                    1989 320i Touring (sold)
                    1990 325i (sold)
                    1991 535i/5 (sold)
                    1986 325es (sold)

http://etasport.tripod.com
                    http://s1353.photobucket.com/user/bm...library/Public

Comment

Just went up this past Sun and Mon and my buddy's now on W North and Lawndale. and agreed on the drift spots. Ill have to take a drive with you guys to see some spots.

Comment

im also right by sonnys shop on taylor and halsted
                        PSN ID: Yourself1

Comment

I hardly see any e30s out in the suburbs, I will come down once I finish my i swap.

Comment

let me know when you guys want to have a meet.. pm me or post.

Comment

im always down to meetup with u guys, just trying to get my car done before winter lol

Comment

Working...
                              X