No announcement yet.

ROZNIC feedback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just bought some stuff I needed to complete my plastic bumper conversion. Nick was great with communication, shipped it out same day and offered me the final piece at a great price. Im sure I will be buying more stuff from him soon.

Thanks!
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      Just bought some stuff I needed to complete my plastic bumper conversion. Nick was great with communication, shipped it out same day and offered me the final piece at a great price. Im sure I will be buying more stuff from him soon.

Thanks!

Thank you Simon, anytime...

Comment

Bought a Complete Lock Set for a Great Price and fast shipping. Good Communication all around Great Guy!

Thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by IveGotIssues666 View Post
          Bought a Complete Lock Set for a Great Price and fast shipping. Good Communication all around Great Guy!

Thanks again

Thank you!

Comment

Got headlight covers and headlight switch, great communication and fast shipping!
            Continuous For Sale Thread
            323i s50

Comment

Originally posted by Court M3 View Post
              Got headlight covers and headlight switch, great communication and fast shipping!
              Thx for your buss, Court

Comment

Got a nice fuel evap hose cover from Nick that was in great shape. Excellent packaging and shipped very quickly for a reasonable price. Would definitely buy from again!
                The difference between porcupines and BMWs is that porcupines have the pricks on the outside!

Comment

Originally posted by wodcutr View Post
                  Got a nice fuel evap hose cover from Nick that was in great shape. Excellent packaging and shipped very quickly for a reasonable price. Would definitely buy from again!

thank you, Dan

Comment

This guy is awesome. Super fast and responsive helped me out in a jam!
                    Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Originally posted by Staszek View Post
                      This guy is awesome. Super fast and responsive helped me out in a jam!

Thank you Stan,

Good luck with the build can't wait to see the engine running vids lol...

Comment

Bought a freewheel of Roznic. Fast response, fast shipping, thorough communication.

10 of 10 would deal with again!

Comment

Originally posted by warden View Post
                          Bought a freewheel of Roznic. Fast response, fast shipping, thorough communication.

10 of 10 would deal with again!
                          Thx meh, you know where to find me..

Comment

Great experience, fair price and shipped the item right away. Thanks, Nick :)

Comment

Originally posted by vegashelipilot View Post
                              Great experience, fair price and shipped the item right away. Thanks, Nick :)

Thx man.

Comment

Great seller! Was very responsive and quick to ship. Will absolutely purchase more parts from him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X