Trump Thread 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mediumrarechicken View Post
    Of course I'm dreaming. I'd love for how we crippled Iraq the first time, but times 20. The only chance you give them is to pull the north Korean flag off that huge pole on the dmz and replace it with an all white one.

How long does the saber rattling continue till something serious happens. Who knows. How long do you put up with the little stupid dog that nips at you then you can't take it anymore and drop kick the fucker into the street wherein gets ran over by a semi truck.

I live outside Seattle it's a target too, but I sleep well at night. I don't worry about a nuke hitting the lower 48
    And what about the 25 million people in Seoul? They can kiss their asses goodby because mrc is safely elsewhere?

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
      And what about the 25 million people in Seoul? They can kiss their asses goodby because mrc is safely elsewhere?
      What do you suggest?

It's a fucked up situation, there is really no winning on our end regardless of what we do.

It sucks that assassination of a leader of a country is illegal. Dude needs to get smoked

Comment

China is the key player today in efforts to achieve a diplomatic solution. What more can Washington do besides shut up?
        Originally posted by wholepailofwater
        Q
        :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Agreed. If China can force NKorea's hand, the retaliation wouldn't be against SKorea because they are not aligned with China. That's the problem that the US has is because the US military has become so entrenched in SKorea, any movement by either against NKorea is seen as one and the same, so retaliation from NKorea against either will be swift. With China it's a different story, so any really action has to come from the neighbors to the north and west.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
            China is the key player today in efforts to achieve a diplomatic solution. What more can Washington do besides shut up?
            China won't do much of anything. They could take out Kim, we wouldn't want his blood on our hands

Comment

What do you suggest?

It's a fucked up situation, there is really no winning on our end regardless of what we do.

It sucks that assassination of a leader of a country is illegal. Dude needs to get smoked

I suggest a measured, considered response from an adult President that consults his team before flying off half cocked with nonsense that is untenable.

But that guy ain't in the Oval office.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

China is the one who is "paying the price," for the new sanctions put on NK. China is very down to keep the regional peace. China does not want shit to go down. China.

The thing is, Kim Jong is threatening a nuclear war over the sanctions being enforced. NK is the only party that will start a war over diplomatic attempts to chill them the fuck out. Washington and China DO not want to make a war of this.
                Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                Q
                :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

China wants to keep selling zillions of dollars of goods to us. They don't want a US ally on their border or millions of refugees flooding into China.

It is absolutely in their interest to squash this shit peacefully.

Comment

I'd love for how we crippled Iraq the first time, but times 20.
                    if you'd seen iraq with your own eyes, you would not argue for more of the same.

north korea is already sanctioned out the ass, and that was arguably the most effective measure in keeping saddam contained to only being able to project force within his own country, in round 1.

in round 2, "shock and awe" killed a lot of innocent civilians, destroyed infrastructure that gave power and water to those who lived, and took out mosques which had the side effect of creating a radicalized insurgency; a questionable tactic at best now that it's clear that saddam never had WMDs and was not in any way involved in 9/11.

this is to say nothing of the fact that seoul is within artillery range of north korea, which is why general mattis is explaining what a bad idea this war would be.
                    past:
                    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                    1985 323i baur
                    current:
                    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                      if you'd seen iraq with your own eyes, you would not argue for more of the same.

north korea is already sanctioned out the ass, and that was arguably the most effective measure in keeping saddam contained to only being able to project force within his own country, in round 1.

in round 2, "shock and awe" killed a lot of innocent civilians, destroyed infrastructure that gave power and water to those who lived, and took out mosques which had the side effect of creating a radicalized insurgency; a questionable tactic at best now that it's clear that saddam never had WMDs and was not in any way involved in 9/11.

this is to say nothing of the fact that seoul is within artillery range of north korea, which is why general mattis is explaining what a bad idea this war would be.
                      I've lived vicariously so to speak through plenty of guys that went in both times. China needs to cut NK totally off, thing is NK will let it's people starve and freeze to death because they don't give a shit about the people. This whole situation is 5d chess while playing tetris.

Honestly since I've gotten myself inebriated I've come to the conclusion that the only real way to shut down the artillery is tactical nukes. Pick a day when the wind is rolling hard to the east and let them fly. I've always thought that the world would never use another nuke in war but I'm seeing that it's sadly a possibility now. Shits fucked 8 days a week.

Comment

I've lived vicariously so to speak through plenty of guys that went in both times. China needs to cut NK totally off, thing is NK will let it's people starve and freeze to death because they don't give a shit about the people. This whole situation is 5d chess while playing tetris.

Honestly since I've gotten myself inebriated I've come to the conclusion that the only real way to shut down the artillery is tactical nukes. Pick a day when the wind is rolling hard to the east and let them fly. I've always thought that the world would never use another nuke in war but I'm seeing that it's sadly a possibility now. Shits fucked 8 days a week.
                        Are you serious? Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
                          Are you serious? Wow.
                          What

Comment

Or you know, instead of being stupid, use those fancy aircraft we spend billions on to take out most if not all artillery positions after identifying them via satellite.

This isn't 1948.
                            1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
                            willschnitz

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                              Or you know, instead of being stupid, use those fancy aircraft we spend billions on to take out most if not all artillery positions after identifying them via satellite.

This isn't 1948.
                              I've already suggested that. And was ridiculed....

Comment

As it is 2017, they know when seagulls are inbound. They have a huge underground complex on their side of the border. Let's say best case we sneak in, get 95% of their troops/ weapons, they still inflict horrible casualties and we just killed/wounded tens of thousands of troops on both sides becoming the ones with the world up our asses for first strike.

Comment

Working...
                                X