Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Wakdog

Comment

is my current beater. Its can still be a beater when youve spent 3 times the purchase price on parts right? :D
      Just a little project im working on
      - http://www.lse30.com -

Comment

Here is mine chilling in the garage.

Comment

Ron Burgundrot, the 323i daily.

M20B23 Euro 323i - The Legend Of Ron Burgundrot

Comment

-----------------
            89 M50B28 turbo
            LINKY
            -----------------

Comment

updated :)

Just a little project im working on
              - http://www.lse30.com -

Comment

Originally posted by Pete_E30 View Post
                Finally got it 95% sorted and up and running properly:

Is that a BBS kit? Looks deadly!

I was thinking of moving to Oz for maybe a year, wish I could bring the E30 but it's incredibly expensive to do! Where's a good place to live that has a decent E30 scene?

Comment

My toy....

Perth e30 cruise............

E30/ 318i m10, e30 m50 & E34/ 520i m50

Comment

Originally posted by Jozi View Post
                    Is that a BBS kit? Looks deadly!

I was thinking of moving to Oz for maybe a year, wish I could bring the E30 but it's incredibly expensive to do! Where's a good place to live that has a decent E30 scene?
                    Good quiet place to live with good windy country roads only 30min from the city would be Adelaide, places with good E30 scene would be melbourn, sidney, brisbane, but you are looking at long drives just to get to good fun roads.

What are you used to as far as city size gose? Adelaide dosn't have any freeways, the other places do.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Massimo View Post
                      Good quiet place to live with good windy country roads only 30min from the city would be Adelaide, places with good E30 scene would be melbourn, sidney, brisbane, but you are looking at long drives just to get to good fun roads.

What are you used to as far as city size gose? Adelaide dosn't have any freeways, the other places do.
                      Normal size town (going by Irish norms) at the min, few years in Dublin and grew up living just outside Rotterdam. It's really a case of me going where the work is (Architectural field), my brother is in Perth and I have other family there - doesn't mean I want/have to go there.

I'd bring the E30 but it's way to costly to import it :(

Comment

Well tourings down under sell for $15-20,000, so I would recommened bringing it. Architech work is every where so you should not have much trouble. Perth is a nice place but far from everyone else. That is probably the only down side if you want to visit Victoria, NSW, Queensland then the flights are expensive from Perth.
                        sigpic

Comment

I seen a silver 325 touring got for 12k or something last year, aside from me not having 5stud setup I would think mine to be of higher spec (you could say a m52 conv. de-value's it a little though). I don't think I could part with my touring, not ith all the effort going into building it how I want it. I might drop you a pm at some stage if you don't mind. Not decided on Oz yet but not disregarding it either as a possibility!

Comment

Originally posted by Jozi View Post
                            I seen a silver 325 touring got for 12k or something last year, aside from me not having 5stud setup I would think mine to be of higher spec (you could say a m52 conv. de-value's it a little though). I don't think I could part with my touring, not ith all the effort going into building it how I want it. I might drop you a pm at some stage if you don't mind. Not decided on Oz yet but not disregarding it either as a possibility!
                            No problem bro any time.
                            sigpic

Comment

HEY GUYS THIS IS MY 318IS

Comment

damn how do you post pics cant get it to work

Comment

Working...
                                X