Selling my 90 vert w/hardtop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Selling my 90 vert w/hardtop

90 Bmw 325i convertible. 104k miles. 5 speed. Good interior. (Could def use a good cleaning) no cracks in dash. Comes with hardtop(Not separating hardtop from car. It is a package deal unless the car buyer doesn't want the top or if you buy the hardtop for my asking price, I will throw the car in for free) and many extra parts(husco armrest, rear deck lid spoiler, two sets of head lights, timing belt kit, short shift kit and more) and wheels. Have two sets of bottle caps with decent enough rubber, the set of corrado steelies on the car, and corrado seabrings with good rubber but bad paint job(black). Does run. Has not been driven in approx 9 months. Body is decent. Paint is about a 5 out of 10. Lowered on jom coilovers. The soft top was brand new in 2009. It has a couple frayed areas where the lowering of the top has pinched the material. It does not leak. Folks in local Bmw e30 club can confirm everything with the car. No clue how to put pics in here. ASKING $4500 for the whole lot.
    Text, call or email for more info. 301-448-6763. Bjk9379@gmail.com
    this is my ad on Craigslist. https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...943197911.html
    sigpicI'm playing the rest of this game under protest!!

Damn, would have been all over this if I didnt just buy mine...If anything changes with the hard top or parts, please let me know...

Comment

This is a solid e30. I've driven it and it runs and drives really nicely. Shifts are smooth. No clunking or whatever in the rear.
      AWD > RWD

Comment

The car has been sitting for a bit. I have started it and it runs fine after getting it started. I will def let everybody know about the hardtop if things change. Thanks for the words and the bump Kerahaw
        sigpicI'm playing the rest of this game under protest!!

Comment

Still set on not selling the hardtop separately?

Comment

The hardtop is to stay, he wants the whole thing gone. If you want the hardtop, buy it all and sell the vert yourself... there is plenty of meat ledt on the bone at that point.

Good E30. It is a running vert with all the upgrades and repairs in a box. Buy it and get to work!

And if he does sell the hardtop, well...... I know where he lives.
            ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Is the car still for sale?

Comment

Yes. It is for sale. Still.

Comment

Damn, so tempted. I really just want the top. Maybe when my parts car is gone i can buy the combo and sell the car..

Comment

Do it! The hardtop and new parts krdered from Blunt make this a nice price

Comment

Working...
                    X