Bay Area e30 meet - Fridays in San Mateo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6-14-19

Hey! I've been meaning to make it out to these meets. Is the meet on for this friday?

Comment

Originally posted by purpledawg View Post
      Hey! I've been meaning to make it out to these meets. Is the meet on for this friday?

Yes this Friday

Comment

Someday I’ll make it out there. Kids bedtimes make it hard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

New meet time posted. Come hang out with a bunch of guys (and an occasional gal!) with e30s in a parking lot
          Build Threads:
          Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

See everyone there tonight!
            Build Threads:
            Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Great turnout this last friday, thanks everyone for coming!
              Attached Files
              Build Threads:

Comment

New time posted!
                Build Threads:

Comment

Woah that's a good turnout. I'll be moving to the Berkeley area in January so hopefully I will be able to make it to a meet once I'm settled in.

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
                    Woah that's a good turnout. I'll be moving to the Berkeley area in January so hopefully I will be able to make it to a meet once I'm settled in.
                    New date posted, thanks again everyone for coming out. If you're not aware there is a facebook group SFbay e30
                    Build Threads:

Comment

Since Julien is off crying in blown MR2 head gasket, I'm helping out and running the meets now.

Next meet is Friday November 15th!

Same time, same place (7:30, Bridgepointe Starbucks). See you all there!

Last edited by the_eskimo_wonder; 11-05-2019, 01:16 PM.
                      Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by the_eskimo_wonder View Post
                        Since Julien is off crying in blown MR2 head gasket, I'm helping out and running the meets now. Next meet is Friday November 15th! Same time, same place (7:30, Bridgepointe Starbucks). See you all there!
                        But the real question is do you have a flywheel yet? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        My CA legal M60 swap

The happening in our garage

Comment

Since Julien is off crying in blown MR2 head gasket, I'm helping out and running the meets now. Next meet is Friday November 15th! Same time, same place (7:30, Bridgepointe Starbucks). See you all there!
                          Does your car run?

Comment

Originally posted by 36brua View Post
                            But the real question is do you have a flywheel yet? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suck it. It'll even be there if we don't blow it up on the dyno before...
                            Build Thread

Comment

Suck it. It'll even be there if we don't blow it up on the dyno before...
                              If you do you can always barrow my 318is the 4 cyl is running strong :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              My CA legal M60 swap

The happening in our garage

Comment

Originally posted by 36brua View Post
                                If you do you can always barrow my 318is the 4 cyl is running strong :) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Man, if I show up in an M42 car Eddie will have a field day.
                                Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                                X