Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

**THMotorsports** Carbon creations OEM style Carbon Fiber hood $625.00 shipped! - No Longer Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@thmpr464, I am hoping to get carbon fiber e30 M3 Evo3 wings, as well as carbon fiber door skins.
    sigpic

Comment

Alright. So I got the official weight of the hood (I was curious and you guys got me curious as well). 15 pounds...
      sigpic

Comment

About 60% lighter than OEM. Should put that in the ad!

I'd really like to get one of these but it's just outside my budget, GLWS.

Comment

I am going to add that now to the add now And brett Duenas, I have plenty whenever you need one.
          Last edited by THMotorsports; 08-25-2016, 01:51 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by THMotorsports View Post
            **THMotorsports** Carbon creations OEM style Carbon Fiber hood $625.00 shipped!

We are running a special on the E30 OEM style carbon fiber hood from Carbon Creations for $625.00 shipped to your front door! Now is the time to reduce some weight on that E30 or just replace that old hood!

Coming in at about 15 pounds, it's about 60% lighter than the factory hood.

I also have a full line of parts for all E-F chassis code BMW's. Make sure to check out www.thmotorsports.com for prices and availability.

If you have any questions about any part, need to discuss spec, etc, send me a PM or email me at jbell@thmotorsports.com

List Date: 8/8/2016

For more info, click here to view the original listing: **THMotorsports** Carbon creations OEM style Carbon Fiber hood $625.00 shipped!
            --------------------------------------
            On Sale For: $625.00

--------------------------------------

will oem foam insulation inserts fit on the underside? what other c/f parts do you have for the e30?
            Current Cars:
            2016 PORSCHE GT3 RS
            2017 FERRARI 488GTB
            2018 RAPTOR CREW CAB
            1991 318is SLICKTOP H&R SPRING SEMA CAR
            1991 318IS SLICKTOP STERLING SILVER
            1990 325ic BRONZIT/AUTO :)
            1989 E30 M3 (SOLD AWAITING SHIPPING)

On Order:
            2018 DODGE DEMON

Searching for:
            CLEAN E30'S
            S54 DRIVETRAIN
            E30 DASH
            E30 PARTS

Comment

@0-60 freak, the oem foam should work on the underside. And I also have the Carbon Creations OEM style trunk as well.
              sigpic

Comment

Im interested in this hood because I want to lose some weight in the front to compensate for when I get the ls1 and t56 in the car. Before I commit to buy I would like to see more pictures of the product, it would really help you move more product if you offered more pictures with greater detail.
                First e30 - 1991 318i 4 door

Comment

Working...
                X