Hillary Sucks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
    I think shes going to be the next one, I dont think there is much that can be done to stop it. I mean who is the RNC going to field Trump..... Thats a scary thought right there, in and of itself
    yes, if trump actually wins, we are seriously fucked, or he gets assassinated during the third day in office.

Comment

Theres still two years people lol.
      1989 BMW 325is | 2019 Ford Ranger FX4
      willschnitz

Comment

What? the election is in 370 days, new president takes office in 443 days.

Comment

Originally posted by mrsleeve View Post
          I think shes going to be the next one, I dont think there is much that can be done to stop it. I mean who is the RNC going to field Trump..... Thats a scary thought right there, in and of itself
          well at least we'd get Bill as the first lady? :p

There's always 2020.. Kayne West or Lindsey Lohan?
          Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by BraveUlysses View Post
            What? the election is in 370 days, new president takes office in 443 days.
            ~

Just think its silly people are cementing "for sures" this long before primarys.
            willschnitz

Comment

Well hillry is getting more passes look the other ways from the media than the 0 did
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

It is a wonderful political system we have isnt it.

BRB buying out another leader.
                willschnitz

Comment

We dont need a woman pesident, just like we didnt need a black president. We need a strong and honest president.

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                    We need a strong and honest president.
                    Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

it's funny because on one hand, people say Obama abuses his authority and is going to turn the USA into a dictatorship (huh?). Then at the same time, they say he is weak. Then they complain how things are going "downhill", I presume because gays can marry, and he's accomplished nothing - well, nothing they like anyway. And he's going to take away all our gunz! Because he's so weak? wait, what? which is it?

We don't want the government in our lives! Unless it's to hire a "deportation police" that can ram on people's door and take them away without due process.... or stop people they don't like from having a family. Or put people in jail for smoking a joint. We want religious freedom, as long as it's the judeo-christian version, no muslims or athiests allowed! We want government out of religion, but we want the government to enforce religious beliefs!
                      Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

The important thing is, I hear this next election is going to bring change.

Comment

Originally posted by Wschnitz View Post
                          It is a wonderful political system we have isnt it.

BRB buying out another leader.
                          Hahaha, at least you don't have ours.

We just had to throw an entire party out of office, just to get rid of the tyranical, totalitarian leader........or is yours the same way.
                          Originally posted by codyep3
                          I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                          2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                          1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                          1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                          2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                          2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                          2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                          2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                          2010 F650gs twin
                          2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
                            The important thing is, I hear this next election is going to bring change.
                            Vote for change!

I still can't believe people voted for Obama JUST because of that. Many never even questioned what that change was or even still is. There is ALWAYS change, but little was for the better, if any at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Black 88 View Post
                              Hahaha, at least you don't have ours.

We just had to throw an entire party out of office, just to get rid of the tyranical, totalitarian leader........or is yours the same way.
                              at least your country actually goes and votes...

Comment

I've been able to vote for over 25 years now and in the last couple of administrations I have become more skeptical of this whole electoral process and who is really being listened to and the policies and laws that have resulted in that time. The late, great George Carlin sums it up best back in 2005-ish....

I really feel compelled to not even bother participating in the voting process of the next election - it's all sounding like bullshit to me, regardless of who is talking.

Jon
                                Rides...
                                1991 325i - sold :(
                                2004 2WD Frontier King Cab

RIP #17 Jules Bianchi

Comment

Working...
                                X