2014 M235i
    2009 R56 Cooper S
    1998 M3
    1997 M3

Comment

i forgot all about this. :p

1991 330is

Comment

I've had an IS spoiler sitting in my garage for like 3 years now.. I just don't like the idea of drilling into my car. that and the spoiler isn't in such great shape. I still want to do it though!
        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Mine was Delphin - I scuffed and sprayed it in Duplicolor Trim Black - it looks good.

Even on my car, I was apprehensive too, nando.

It is a good look on a 4 door.
          Current Cars
          2014 M235i
          2009 R56 Cooper S
          1998 M3
          1997 M3

Comment

mine is a horribly oxidized lachsilber. I may end up doing the same, although I have lots of body color paint laying around. Hell maybe I'll get a wild hair up my ass and do it next week!
            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I was in the same boat. I had an 89 325i and I just used the numbers and went at it. I had to make some holes slightly bigger and tap it on but it installed and looked great :)

Comment

I finally have done it, I kinda measure the screw distance from each other, big help with this diagram!!

Simplicity is your best option!

Comment

I need to put silicone on mine!
                  Any recommendations on what kind to use?
                  Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

1989 BMW 325i SOLD
                  1998 BMW Estoril Blue e36 M3/4/5 SOLD
                  1987 BMW 325 (The Piece) SOLD
                  1991 BMW 318is S52 swap (The Beast) Now Driving Project Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=234207

Comment

rtv-black. from vatozone. lol
                    1991 325iC - Mauritsblau sumthin metallic blue. DEAD
                    1992 525i - Silber sumthin sumthin metallic- Rolling again, needs suspension/wheels/brakes/paint.... Fuck you A4S310R; BEAT YOU.
                    1989 325i - Cirrusblau Metallic sumthin sumthin-project - trying to clean up the interior(done), then the body, then a 5spd, then suspension, then..... - [Stolen :| ]
                    1991 325iC - Calypsorot Metallic
                    1994 540i - Granitsilber

Originally posted by scabzzzz
                    I've had blunts cock in my mouth, but I'm not gay.

Comment

^ Yup, that shiz helps! I applied the silicone from inside, a small tab over the nut and then screw it on...

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
                        I was in the same boat. I had an 89 325i and I just used the numbers and went at it. I had to make some holes slightly bigger and tap it on but it installed and looked great :)

Where did you get that antenna? Mine broke in half

Comment

bump. just picked up an iS spoiler at the junkyard in great condition. no paint on it just black rubber (needs trim paint)
                          im also very weary of drilling into my trunk.... someone said the took out the studs and used 3m tape? was that difficult? might try that instead

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post

Remove your Tint
                            ( f ; _ ; )f

Comment

The spoiler I picked up from the yard only had the 2 end bolts on it, so I figured I'd use 3M double-sided tape for the middle section. I forgot how ridiculously strong that tape is because the first time I tried to put the spoiler on, after applying the tape, I lined it up wrong and getting it back off was a bitch. The tape will work and it will last until the end of fucking time, but make sure you're not retarded like me.
                              Check my feedback HERE

Comment

cool, i already ground off all the studs, and sprayed clear over them so they wont rust.
                                painting it tomorrow and using 3m double sided foam tape.
                                haha yeah i know how the tape works so ill be sure and line it up perfect before it touches. just wasnt sure of its strength for a piece such as this.

Comment

Working...
                                X