Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

+1

Originally posted by isostar13 View Post
    it is still possible to get this guide for the mtech1? I tried pm'ing van westervelt - but his inbox is full.

Thanks

Comment

Hey fellas, resurrecting this thread..
      Can anybody shed some info how to correctly secure front lower valance on the sides? I believe there suppose to be some angle brackets or something.
      Thx in avance.

Comment

anybody??

Comment

Post pics of the inner side of your lower valance. I might be able to help.

Comment

Originally posted by svn2002s View Post
            Post pics of the inner side of your lower valance. I might be able to help.
            Not home atm but theres nothing, only looks that something was attached/glued there..

Comment

Let me take pics of mine and show you the hardware (I got a new uninstalled kit) needed.

Comment

Pic of valance
                on the right you see items 5,6,7 from realoem.
                The white piece is item #3 (one attached to the valance and one on the table). Used to secure it to bumper (MT bumper not the regular plastic one).

HTH and good luck
                Attached Files

Comment

Pic of valance

on the right you see items 5,6,7 from realoem.

The white piece is item #3 (one attached to the valance and one on the table). Used to secure it to bumper (MT bumper not the regular plastic one).

HTH and good luck

Thx so much for pic I did reference with realoem, I'm definitely missing stuff unless euro spec valance is different, here's my valance:

Comment

That should be easy to fix/solve. Some ABS or Polypropylene pieces and glue.

Comment

That should be easy to fix/solve. Some ABS or Polypropylene pieces and glue.

I kno lol, thought I could maybe do it the "right" way, but at least I know how it should be, thx again

Comment

Resurrecting again! Sorry guys! Looking for instructions on installing oem mtech sideskirts and door pods! Tried the original link but it no longer exists. Thanks in advance!

Comment

I updated the pictures in post #26 for the m-tech II side skirt install instructions

Comment

Does anybody have front M-tech 2 bumper by chance? I'm in dire need as the body shop have lost/misplaced my front bumper ;((

Comment

Originally posted by roznic View Post
                              Does anybody have front M-tech 2 bumper by chance? I'm in dire need as the body shop have lost/misplaced my front bumper ;((
                              They lost it!?!?!

Fuck that. I'd be asking way more questions. They should be sourcing you another front bumper, at the very least.
                              My previous build (currently E30-less)
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
                                They lost it!?!?!

Fuck that. I'd be asking way more questions. They should be sourcing you another front bumper, at the very least.

Oh believe me, I have....(( plus I think I have better chances of sourcing one.

Comment

Working...
                                X