Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone looking for a really cheap but huge project?

1991 bmw 318i (e30) - $200

91 bmw rolling shell no engine, no transmission, no diff,no seats, some harness is still there. Also it was a 5 speed, so it has clutch pedal. what you see in pics is what the car has. If intetested call or text 562 two 1 three 36 six five

Comment

Originally posted by Julien View Post
      Those seats are dope.

R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
      └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

"Time doesn't heal anything... It just teaches us how to live with the pain." - My Cracked Dashboard

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
          Those seats are very dope.

Originally posted by kronus
          would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

That's extremely weird. Imagine buying a f80 m3 and swapping in a 320i motor

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
            Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
            E30 can make you, E30 can break you
            "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

But why not?

Troll the planet.

Comment

Rare 1989 BMW 1989 E30 M3 EVO 2 - $200000 (UK)

1989 BMW E30 M3 Evo 2 - Fully Restored, Only Made between March and May, Limited Edition, Only 505 Produced. 2.3, 2300 CC Engine, 103,147 Miles (166,000 Kilometers) lightweight glass, 215 HP, Nagro Silver/Grey Checkered, 16" Alloy Wheels, Spoiler, 4th Owner, No Accident Imported from Germany, Well Maintained. Worldwide Shipping from UK. Other Rare Classics Available.

Comment

I mean, I know that M3s are rare and hard to come by these days, but 200k? you gotta be crazy to pay that much. You could build the most badass M3 for 200k.

Comment

Originally posted by jeenyus View Post
                    I mean, I know that M3s are rare and hard to come by these days, but 200k? you gotta be crazy to pay that much. You could build the most badass M3 for 200k.
                    At this point M3 buyers are not buying them because they are nice to drive or fast but because they are the new trendy classic to collect and 'invest' in. It'll sit in a plastic bubble in a boring, wine-swirling man's BMW poster covered garage instead of being driven.

IG @turbovarg
                    '91 318is, M20 turbo
                    [CoTM: 4-18]
                    '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                    - updated 1-26

Comment

Originally posted by varg View Post
                      At this point M3 buyers are not buying them because they are nice to drive or fast but because they are the new trendy classic to collect and 'invest' in. It'll sit in a plastic bubble in a boring, wine-swirling man's BMW poster covered garage instead of being driven.
                      Might as well just wreck it. A car that's not driven is wasted.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jeenyus View Post
                        Might as well just wreck it. A car that's not driven is wasted.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
                        Makes me feel a little better about crashing my E34 Dinan 5.
                        ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

Anyone have any thoughts on that S52-swapped 318i I posted a little while back? The gunmetal one with the Klutch wheels.

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on it for around $7k...

GJJ

Current Bimmers:
                          1991 525i, lagungrun
                          1991 318i M54B30 swapped, brilliantrot
                          1991 318i S52 swapped, diamantschwarz
                          1991 Bertone FreeClimber (with 2.7i M20B27 engine)
                          1989 325is, bronzit
                          1982 320i M50B25 swapped, alpinweiss
                          1981 320i, saphirblau
                          1976 2002, mintgrun

"Murderbrick" 1991 318i M54B30 swap

Comment

Originally posted by Gentlejackjones View Post
                            Anyone have any thoughts on that S52-swapped 318i I posted a little while back? The gunmetal one with the Klutch wheels.

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on it for around $7k...

GJJ
                            Even if it needs work that is a lot cheaper than you'd spend to get a similar car set up.
                            sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

WOOW SUPER CHEAP 2013 Mercedes ml 320 4 matic - $21900

https://washingtondc.craigslist.org/...753628095.html

LSO PLS LOOK AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS LISTING WE HAVE OUR 3 AUTO GARGES FOR SALE IN DC AREA.
                              MAKE FAIR OFFER for this unique car. Super cheap super low miles only 48,000 miles selling it for $21,900. We are also selling our auto garage shop and paint booth that comes with a house next door pls see bottom for more info! I have painted it Matt black and have extra paint to give you. I bought the most expensive paint at the paint store. I have over $6000 put into the Mercedes and have no more time to finish it. The airbag did not deploy, I bought 4 brand new seat belts for the car, new $2000 windshield that has cruise sensors ext built in. This is not the basic ml-350 this is the 4 matic fully loaded with accident sensor, lane shift alert/ blind side sensor alert, what all this means is that u can never hit a car infront of you because this will break before u hit the back end of the car, it will also not alert you for side colllisan alert. It has many more features crown
                              Accient upgrade, rear truck automatic lift and close, hid led package, sunroof, tow package. The car is almost complete , you have to sand alittle bit in 3-4 areas because after we painted it Matt black it shows a few minor areas that will not show up if u put clear of u choose to. Also the new seat belts need to be put in. The airbags did not go off, That is it. This is maybe 1-2 days work. But you will be getting a custom suv for the winter time. Pls no low
                              Ball offers, if I do not get a fair price I rather fix it and drive this beautiful Matt black car myself and get compliments and a lot of women. show contact info
                              2013 Mercedes ml 350 4 matic fully loaded not like other ml 350"s out there

FOR SALE ESTABLISH BIZ SINCE 1950'S SINGLE FAMILY HOME WITH 3 AUTO GARAGES/ 9 BEDROOMS, 3 APARTMENTS. SITTING ON BORDER LINE OF DC/MD. BIG LOT BIG GARAGES AMAZING RENTAL INCOME OF OVER 10k AMONTH

ALSO A AIRBNB HOTEL MANSION FOR SALE HAS 14 ROOMS/ 22 BEDS MAKE OVER 10K AMONTH, CLOSE TO DEANWOOD METRO IN NE DC,
                              address are::
                              4606 Gunther St capitol heights md 20743
                              4706 Mann St capitol Heights md 20743

Comment

The house is a little wacky inside. I should say tacky for sure....

Comment

Working...
                                X