WARNING: Avoid sellet benge100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WARNING: Avoid sellet benge100

Dude was supposed to send me a DME 6 months ago which I completely forgot about until now. I reminded him 5 months ago and promptly forgot about it until now, just in time for the time limit for a paypal refund to expire. My fault for forgetting this long.

Edit: Damn it, typo'd the title.

'89 Alpine S52 with goodies

Originally posted by Adrian_Visser View Post
    Dude was supposed to send me a DME 6 months ago which I completely forgot about until now. I reminded him 5 months ago and promptly forgot about it until now, just in time for the time limit for a paypal refund to expire. My fault for forgetting this long.

I've bought a bunch from him and he seemed like a good guy- I think he had some "life issues" come up when he sold all of his stuff last year (not that it's at all an excuse to not send something).

Do you have his phone number? I'd be willing to bet he'd take care of you still.
    1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
    1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by AWDBOB View Post
      I've bought a bunch from him and he seemed like a good guy- I think he had some "life issues" come up when he sold all of his stuff last year (not that it's at all an excuse to not send something).

Do you have his phone number? I'd be willing to bet he'd take care of you still.

Thanks for sending me that phone number, no answer to my texts or PM's. I see that he signed in April 1st 2019, well after my last attempts to contact him. I don't like being dodged. It's only $100 I'm out, no big deal but I hate flaky people.

Comment

Originally posted by Adrian_Visser View Post

Maybe he too forgot about it.

Comment

Originally posted by e30davie View Post
          Maybe he too forgot about it.

That's what I was hoping but he has been completely silent ever since I sent him my money. It's funny because 8 years ago when I pieced together my whole s52 swap on here I didn't get ripped off a single time. Things have changed I guess.

Comment

Working...
          X