Thanks to (FORCED FIREBIRD) !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks to (FORCED FIREBIRD) !!!

Happy New Year everyone!!! I just want to say a few things to the community... Im pretty much a Floridian being that ive been down here since 1982 and have lived in Miami ever since...Though ive owned 3 BMWs not including the 2 i have now,it seems as the time passes its getting harder and harder to find good people and HONEST people to work on our cars... Now i dont know how it is all over the U.S. and the world for that matter, but down here it sucks having to find someone who you can trust and let alone work on our cars. Im sure that since the economy has gone downhill every mechanic has to make ends meet but damm!! Remember that everyone is suffering all around... Point is that im sure that theres good mechanics around here and good shops.. But there pretty much obsolete. I will tell you this guys, If anyone is looking for a good honest mechanic around here then John from FORCED FIREBIRD is who i would recommend.... I live 45 minutes away and would not hesitate one bit. John and Ben are just 2 hard working guys trying to make ends meet like im sure most of us are. And that gets all the respect from me.
    sigpic

definitely a contributor to the community and not just the e30 community. When i had a camaro, i would go to those forums and john has helped many from there too. Never met him personally, but he knows his stuff and is very helpful!
    ?

Comment

John is great people. Not much more to say than that! Great prices on MLS gaskets too :)
      -Alex

Comment

Thanks to you guys for the solid input as well...Yes they are both really good people. I will be doing all of my work with them for sure.. Just wanted to spread the word around for people looking for a good and honest and humble shop... Thanks..
        sigpic

Comment

john and ben just did my timing belt/water pump,valave adj, and chip/tuned my e30. that will be my to go to shop for my cars now super cool guy and honest. def give them a call or pm .

thanks john.
          GIFSoup

Comment

Wow, just came across this thread during a search. Thanks guys. :D
            john@m20guru.com
            Links:
            Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Working...
            X