FS: NOS Ronal LS 15x7.5, 4x100, ET25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e dub View Post
    FYI guys these are still available new... Just gotta know where to look.
    No kidding, where would one look?

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
      Please do don't remove the price.
      Agreed, leaving the price helps for people searching and selling in the future determine market price.

Gorgeous wheels, a favorite of mine for the E30.
      1989 325is Lachssilber - Sold
      1990 325is Sterlingsilber - Current Project
      September 2018 Car of the Month: Zeemz
      Youtube Track & Autocross Videos

Comment

Originally posted by Zeemz View Post
        Agreed, leaving the price helps for people searching and selling in the future determine market price.
        IIRC, the OP had originally listed them at $900 which would be a good deal for a brand new set.
        Randy Walters

2021 Mazda 3 Sedan Premium AWD
        1988 325is (w/89 bumpers, recently sold)
        1989 325is (Broadsided long ago RIP)
        1996 328is (Sold to Matt J)
        2003 530i Sport (Spare car now)
        2005 X3 (little woman's car)
        Driving Instructor BMW CCA L.A. & S.D. Chapters
        Multiple L.A. & S.D. Region SCCA Autocross Championships

Comment

Originally posted by AlonzoS View Post
          No kidding, where would one look?
          Automotivewheels.co.uk show 2 Ronal LS in stock.

I only did a cursory search. They're likely available elsewhere but the Ronal website's map is a little wonky- for example, their West Coast distributor appears to be the LAPD Headquarters.

Ronal PN 1.4524.24/012 is still correct.
          1990 325i/4/5, 1992 240SX, 1995 RRC, 1998 M3/4/5

Comment

Looking for 15" wheels to use as spares. They are avail from the UK, two wheels shipped to the US are about $425. Cheaper than buying euro weaves at $325 a pop

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
              Please do don't remove the price.
              Agreed. New forum rules should say price can not be removed.

Comment

Originally posted by NeverEnough02 View Post
                Agreed. New forum rules should say price can not be removed.
                It has been a rule for well over a year, it's just tough to reinforce because the threads don't usually pop up again once the item has sold, so it can be overlooked.

Post as much info as you can. A price must be posted, as well as pictures of the item(s). Post as many pictures as you can, even if it is a common item. A picture tells a thousand words, but it can also conceal another thousand. Links to hosted galleries of images are acceptable, links to eBay and/or Craigslist are not. Once the item sells, please do not edit your ad to remove the price. Many people search through old ads to get an idea what their item is worth.
                I usually change my threads to say what they ended up selling for so people can get a better idea than just what people are asking.
                Byron
                Leichtbau

Comment

Just for everyone’s info, as I don’t care if people know what I paid. I bought these wheels from the seller for his asking price of $950.
                  - Greg
                  α Team Founding Member
                  1984 BMW 325 Henna Rot - Sarah -Uber project
                  2011 BMW 335d LeMans Blau - Daily Diesel Torque monster

Comment

Originally posted by Gregolas View Post
                    Just for everyone’s info, as I don’t care if people know what I paid. I bought these wheels from the seller for his asking price of $950.
                    :thankyou:
                    If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by randywalters View Post
                      Why do you say that? Ronal ran their last production cycle on these around 14 years ago and then destroyed the molds when they retooled the factory, then they sold all their remaining inventory to their distributors who continued to sell that remaining inventory for several more years. So this new set would be at least 14 years old or older, which is the definition of NOS :-)

A set of brand new un-mounted Ronals is a rare find. Eventually the inventory will completely dry up.

https://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/a...2&d=1312041061
                      I apologize up front for bumping a for sale ad where the product is already sold, but I was directed to this thread due to the comment above. This information is incorrect...Ronal is still producing these wheels, and making at least one production run of them a year, or as needed.

You can buy them brand new from www.performancealloys.com, which are based in Northern Ireland. I bought a set of them around the first of 2017, and the boxes showed a production date of mid summer 2016. The full price, shipped from N. Ireland, was around $850. At that time the exchange rate was very much in our favor, but prices have slightly increased now.

I know of at least 2 or 3 other people that bought a set of the Ronals from Performance Alloys due to my positive experience, and they were very pleased.

If you contact them and they are out of stock, just be patient...you can ask them to contact you when another production run has been made and they are back in stock. It may take a few months, but for the past few years they are still making them.
                      Eric Giles
                      '20 M2 CS
                      '04 M3
                      '11 X5 35D
                      '87 325is
                      '91 325i Sport

There are few things more expensive than a cheap BMW...

Comment

Working...
                      X