raceland coilovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

raceland coilovers

i know this is pretty new for raceland to make coilovers for e30 but anyone have them? reviews? quality?

Never heard of them, i'd stick to what's proven.
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
    IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

I ran them on my MKV GLI without issues. They worked, and the struts didn't let the car bounce.

I don't know that I would use them on a track car, but if you want just want to get low, go for it!

That said, this is news to me... I might pick up a set.
      No E30 Club
      Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Helped a buddy install the rear on his 87 325i, They are the complete opposite from JOM, as the front of JOM can go stupid low and the rear not so much. He maxed out the racelands upfront and wasnt that low so he removed the perches which made it sit much better. The rear was first installed without perches and it was tucking up to the 14in bottlecap rim on 195/60 tires, planning on installing the perches and try to even out the rake. I wasnt able to get a ride to feel the ride quality but for what it is worth you cant complain.

Comment

Originally posted by alpineII_dirty View Post
          Helped a buddy install the rear on his 87 325i, They are the complete opposite from JOM, as the front of JOM can go stupid low and the rear not so much. He maxed out the racelands upfront and wasnt that low so he removed the perches which made it sit much better. The rear was first installed without perches and it was tucking up to the 14in bottlecap rim on 195/60 tires, planning on installing the perches and try to even out the rake. I wasnt able to get a ride to feel the ride quality but for what it is worth you cant complain.
          Pictures?!
          sigpic

Comment

I would not trust racelands.. They ride very bouncy.

I had a pair I ordered brand new from raceland.us and they were awful. I didnt even put 500 miles on the setup on my vw mk3 and a strut blew. They wanted me to pay 100$ for a new rear strut, but I figured since its new why should i. Then they told me to remail the strut and wait x ammount of days, but it was on my daily and I sold the stock stuff.

The rebound was awful on them, my na mk3 lip was 2 inches off the ground and some divits on my back road made the nose dive so much the lip hit the ground. Will not ever do business with raceland again.

Comment

BC Racing coilovers, quality at a great price
              95 7.1L 16V E36 M3
              Motorsport Hardware ***Wheel studs and Spacers!!!--->FOR SALE 4/5 Lug Stud Conversion Kits available CLICK HERE
              LIKE my Facebook Page! CLICK HERE

Comment

Originally posted by kalib0y View Post
                BC Racing coilovers, quality at a great price

IF its a street car, and the installer has a competent welder doing the job.

Something decent and from the US would be TC kline, GC, or Ireland Eng.
                ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Ground Control FTW
                  1989 325iC Zinnoberrot

Comment

if you guys are looking for it, here it is

Comment

Why is the rear spring rate less than the front? These aren't true coilover in the rear are they?

I looked at these for the mazda a while back and noticed the same thing, the rear rates were even less than stock springs from what I read.
                      Originally posted by priapism
                      My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                      Originally posted by shameson
                      Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Race lands are shit. Quality is shit, ride is shit. If you buy them your dumb as shit.
                        1985 325e M50TU(Sold)
                        1991 318is Slicktop (Sold)
                        1990 325is Brilliantrot S50/5 Lug Swapped.
                        1992 525i Manual shitbox Winter Beater

Comment

Originally posted by TimKninja View Post
                          Race lands are shit. Quality is shit, ride is shit. If you buy them your dumb as shit.
                          Thank you for your in depth assessment.
                          No E30 Club
                          Originally posted by MrBurgundy
                          Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

i want to try them.. but only if they dump it

Comment

Originally posted by Exodus_2pt0 View Post
                              Thank you for your in depth assessment.
                              Im just not a huge fan. Its a BMW, JOMS are of better quality then these things. But you still shouldnt fit a terrible coil-over to Gods chariot.
                              1985 325e M50TU(Sold)
                              1991 318is Slicktop (Sold)
                              1990 325is Brilliantrot S50/5 Lug Swapped.
                              1992 525i Manual shitbox Winter Beater

Comment

Working...
                              X