Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

E30 M3 - Auto Body Collision Shop in LA (Santa Monica)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 M3 - Auto Body Collision Shop in LA (Santa Monica)?

Hi all,

I'm reaching out for a bit of help. My all original e30 M3 was victim of aquaplaning today and jumped a sidewalk and scraped a wall. The front left fender, suspension, rims and underbody is damaged. I’m looking for a body collision repair shop in the Santa Monica area (that could potentially save the fender). Does anyone have a suggestion? I’m new to the area. Thank you. Jens

PS: i understand that i shouldn't have driven the car in the rain...
    Last edited by Jens77; 03-10-2018, 05:16 PM. Reason: Adding link to picture

I'll buy it as is if your selling. :)

Comment

oh boy, totally not;-)

Comment

Make an insurance claim , go to who they recommend as a basis on price.

Then look at custom shops that do hot rods and similar cars. That’s what I did
        And get more estimates

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

You shouldn't feel bad for driving it in the rain. Gl on getting it fixed up
          Current:
          1989 325i
          1988 M3
          1987 325ic
          Past:
          2001 330ci
          2001 M3

Comment

Check out King's Auto Body Shop in Huntington Beach - owner's name is Ayed.

He's a fellow enthusiast with an e30 M3 as well who also deals with claims who can help you out. You can say Abbi referred you.

Specialties: King's auto body shop is Huntington Beach's premier collision repair center. We provide the following services: Extreme Collision Repair Services: -Precision Unibody Repairs -Complete Structural Frame Repair -Fabrication and Spot Welding Minor Dent and Scratch Repair Services: -Minor Scratch Removal -Spot Painting Multiple Paint Departments: -Color Matching - factory finish -Spray Paint Booth Systems Mechanical: -Engine -Electrical Systems Diagnosis and Repair -Air Conditioning and Cooling Diagnosis and Repair Alignment: -High Speed 4 Wheel Alignment -Complete Suspension Diagnosis and Reconstruction Welding: -Spot welding -Certified Structural Repair -Fabrication Established in 1982. Kings Auto Body Shop provides complete vehicle restoration, collision repair, and painting with the highest quality automotive paints. We offer affordable and premium paint services for all makes and models. We service all cosmetic and collision repairs. Our skilled technicians are adept at handling all auto body repair jobs from total collision repairs to paintless dent removal. No matter the size of your job we guarantee all of our work with the Kings Auto Body Shop quality guarantee so you know your repairs will last the life of your car. Ayed Alnajjar

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Thanks for the recommendation. I talked to Ayed and the car will go there this week!

Comment

Nice! Happy to hear

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

He must be picky for M3s because he wouldnt paint my family members 86-ES. The family member is the original owner too...
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                    He must be picky for M3s because he wouldnt paint my family members 86-ES. The family member is the original owner too...
                    I think he didn't have time for Sina's E30 either. Maybe because it's an insurance claim the $ is worth the hours put?
                    He's gotten more and more popular over the years and I'm happy for him considering where he started.
                    I still want him to paint my car when I'm able to get it done.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by jhaurimn View Post
                      You shouldn't feel bad for driving it in the rain. Gl on getting it fixed up
                      :thankyou:

Cars are meant to be driven. It's a shame this happened, but it's a lesson. If it can be fixed, don't sweat it. Nobody got hurt.
                      Budget E30 Parts - Used and Reconditioned parts for your BMW

Comment

it's just annoying that it happened at all. You are right, it could have been worse. I bought the car with the intention to drive it as much as possible in my lifetime anyways, even track it once in a while. I can't let it just sit there, it's to pretty! Anyways, learning experience for sure!

Comment

How about a picture for the rest of us who dont have Facebook?
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:

Comment

Before and after the collision pics attached. I'm a bit concerned about the "hidden" damages but I shall find out soon enough.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Thats nowhere near as bad as I thought. Thank God!
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:

Comment

Working...
                              X