Swap tuning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Swap tuning

So is markert still owning this market or are there other players?

Just search google...There are plenty of places that offer tuning for both obd1 and obd2 ecus. Does Markert likely offer a better service at the end of the day, probably, but there are lots of other places to get things done as simple as EWS and emissions delete for swaps as well as basic remote tuning.

Comment

There is original and well known HakenTT

Comment

Tuning a m5x? Stock? Why?
        Originally posted by Matt-B
        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
          Tuning a m5x? Stock? Why?
          There is still power to be had. That and the fact that you typically need to turn off EWS and the emissions garbage typically not being used in a swap.

Comment

I have an s52 swap and a local guy was helping me tune, however he is difficult to get a hold of. I need my idle raised and a couple more things turned off so my idiot light doesn’t stay lit.

Comment

Originally posted by DesertBMW View Post
              There is original and well known HakenTT
              Dude, no, just no. Original what? Tune theif? Who are you copying these days?
              Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                Dude, no, just no. Original what? Tune theif? Who are you copying these days?

BMW's original tune? Everyone steals from someone? (flame suit on!)

Comment

How are you an original when MarkD was flashing them shortly off the showroom floor? I didn't see you flashing OBD2 until you got bins from members at e46fanatics in 2010 to do file compares and find the maps. You specifically asked for a tuned bin, right in public dude.

Originally posted by Hakentt
                  I need stock bin file then proffessionaly tuned file for the same ecu to make the software. So far I only got this from one person and I am working on it.
                  john@m20guru.com
                  Links:
                  Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

I got a lot of help from the guys at romraider and figured out a lot from them. I remember a certain couple of members here told me to steer clear and were pretty nasty with me, which made me do a lot of it myself and figure it out (I don’t like those kinds of answers, haha). I have a lot less free time, but when I posted my .bin files here, bimmerforums and on rom raider, I made a lot of people upset. I’ll look to find my old threads and files if you want to do it yourself.

I think there was a user here that was really helpful for me named 328iJunkie, and I believe he worked at/is the owner of Makert. I’d go with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Poeman446 View Post
                      I got a lot of help from the guys at romraider and figured out a lot from them. I remember a certain couple of members here told me to steer clear and were pretty nasty with me, which made me do a lot of it myself and figure it out (I don’t like those kinds of answers, haha). I have a lot less free time, but when I posted my .bin files here, bimmerforums and on rom raider, I made a lot of people upset. I’ll look to find my old threads and files if you want to do it yourself.

I think there was a user here that was really helpful for me named 328iJunkie, and I believe he worked at/is the owner of Makert. I’d go with him.
                      Thanks. at this point I really only have 3 items to do on my "tune"
                      turn off the secondary air pump, and rear O2 sensors
                      as well as raise my idol up (due to my lightened flywheel)

Just wish it was easier than learning to code again.

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                        BMW's original tune? Everyone steals from someone? (flame suit on!)
                        Well, thats a given. The key is knowing what to do with it. :)

It is true that HakenTT is, uh, notoriously known by pretty much every BMW tuner on the planet. :p
                        Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Originally posted by nando View Post
                          well, thats a given.
                          ;d

Comment

Working...
                          X