PNW Chit Chat thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
    Has anyone shipped seats? I am looking to ship my Recaros and im thinking about separating the seat backs from the bottoms.
    I had my sport seats shipped from Detroit on Greyhound. They seperated the seat backs. It was about $130 IIRC. They got scuffed up a bit on some of the edges and seat backs. They were shrink wrapped. I'd recommend wrapping them in a blanket or something protective on the outside to avoid any damage.
    1988 325 Lachs Sedan SOLD

1989 325i Bronzit Beige 2 Door
    SOLD

2018 Volkswagen Alltrack SE DSG
    Past:1988 325iS Lachs 5 Speed

Comment

Originally posted by TFJR View Post
      I had my sport seats shipped from Detroit on Greyhound. They seperated the seat backs. It was about $130 IIRC. They got scuffed up a bit on some of the edges and seat backs. They were shrink wrapped. I'd recommend wrapping them in a blanket or something protective on the outside to avoid any damage.
      Sport seats will fit Tetris style in a uhaul wardrobe box, which meets greyhound's requirements for shipping dimensions and weight is right around 80lbs.
      sigpic

4 doors.. so much room for activities!

IG @bluebombr

Transaction Feedback:

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=323622

Comment

meh.. I bailed to ST.
        See? I'll get away with it! oh, right...

Guy picked them up last night.
        that wasn't me...

nvrmnd...

t
        now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

"250bhp" lol

I'm thinking about trolling this guy
          Hank Ahrens
          1984 Alpine Coupe
          1978 911sc

Comment

Originally posted by ahrensNW View Post
            https://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/c...499072883.html

"250bhp" lol

Tell him you are going to wall ride it and buy it for 3,500.

Comment

Soooo I'm looking at engine and transfer mounts for the 24v swap. Currently I have a set of revshift green motor mounts but I haven't acquired any trans mounts yet. I plan on running a solid mount shifter, so I've been looking at condors 24v swap mounts. Any thoughts?
              Hank Ahrens
              1984 Alpine Coupe
              1978 911sc

Comment

Soooo I'm looking at engine and transfer mounts for the 24v swap. Currently I have a set of revshift green motor mounts but I haven't acquired any trans mounts yet. I plan on running a solid mount shifter, so I've been looking at condors 24v swap mounts. Any thoughts?

they dont make their own stuff from what i hear, rev shift makes their stuff and i use them. muy guapo

Please leave feedback below, thanks

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=358170

Comment

Originally posted by delamaize View Post
                  This. Fuck HOA's.
                  I've heard this same kind of story 100 times if not more. The HOA board seem all to be all women without a life. Mostly "do-gooders" that married well, and has never had to face real life. She went to college, and graduated, but never did anything with it. She was hot when she was 18, but went downhill from there. She convincienced her spineless husband to drop 60k on the most optioned out minivan ever. If you met him, he'll come to your BBQ in a short sleeve dress shirt, and shorts with a leather dress belt - that she picked out for him at Macys.

He's a upper management for a grocery store chain or some BS. And has dreams of getting a boat. But it's against HOA rules to park a boat, so he never does. Over a really burnt hamburger, he tries to talk cars with you, saying that his minivan has some "real get up and go!"

Am I close?
                  Originally posted by Matt-B
                  hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

I like the AKG 24v swap mounts. They don't transfer vibration into the cabin, they are stout, and you can run a solid mounted shifter with them as well. I had them on my S52 swap and they felt OEM.
                    -Brad, AlphaTeam Motorwerks, LLC
                    91' 318iS - S54/6MT Swapped
                    08' E90 M3 6MT - Daily
                    04' Chevy Duramax CCLB - Work Truck/Hauler

Originally posted by IronJoe
                    Alpha Team: running through e30s, gringo icebergs, and 19 yr olds.

Originally posted by 2mAn
                    Brads a standup guy even though he likes buttsex

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
                      I've heard this same kind of story 100 times if not more. The HOA board seem all to be all women without a life. Mostly "do-gooders" that married well, and has never had to face real life. She went to college, and graduated, but never did anything with it. She was hot when she was 18, but went downhill from there. She convincienced her spineless husband to drop 60k on the most optioned out minivan ever. If you met him, he'll come to your BBQ in a short sleeve dress shirt, and shorts with a leather dress belt - that she picked out for him at Macys.

He's a upper management for a grocery store chain or some BS. And has dreams of getting a boat. But it's against HOA rules to park a boat, so he never does. Over a really burnt hamburger, he tries to talk cars with you, saying that his minivan has some "real get up and go!"

Am I close?

LOL. I know a few of those.
                      1991 325i MT2 Touring (JDM bro)
                      2016 Ford Flex
                      2011 Audi A3 - wife's other German car

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post

Am I close?
                        Shit, You're close, although with this one, it was a roll reversal. The Wife was the one that was mid-upper management for some company that did who knows what, and the Husband was basically exactly what you said. What made me laugh even more about the whole thing was, this wasn't a high end neighborhood. It was a typical mid to late 1980's housing development. But he sure acted like it was freaking Beverly hills or something.
                        Dumpster Fire Pilot

Comment

https://seattle.craigslist.org/oly/c...499072883.html

"250bhp" lol

“I know that there’s obvious things wrong with the car but it’s still mint.” Lmao this guy really thinks he’s getting 6k for that pos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by spiDmang View Post
                            I like the AKG 24v swap mounts. They don't transfer vibration into the cabin, they are stout, and you can run a solid mounted shifter with them as well. I had them on my S52 swap and they felt OEM.
                            Damnnnn dog, 200 for motor mounts.

Gotta pay for quality I guess
                            Hank Ahrens
                            1984 Alpine Coupe
                            1978 911sc

Comment

200$ for custom made niche parts. good deal while you can get em

Comment

Looking for wheels 4x100 16"

Cash in hand :hitler:

Comment

Working...
                                X