• Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is such a great video
    Hank Ahrens
    1984 Alpine Coupe
    1978 911sc

Comment

finally watched this. captivating work! Thank you!

Comment

(New here first post lol)

Absolultely loved this documentary ... Watched it like 10 times

Im a fairly new owner (under a year) , That being said , Im also barely 21 .
        Now down here in South Africa where I come from , the e30 is pretty popular ... Just not for the same reasons you guys might be used to. Down here its heralded as the ultimate gangster/hood ride - And you will most probably be 'jacked for being a 21yr old kid riding around in a 2door sunroof 325i

This documentary helped me to explain to my friends and family , mostly my dad and Gdad why I was inlove with this particular 28year old breed of car. It showed them that I was enthusiastic about a true drivers car and not just trying to be a gangbanger interested in driveby's and the likes:loco:

And i must say , this video did great work for me . After theyd seen this video they all look at the car in a different light , they even speak more enthusiastically about it instead of just teasing me about my run down 87' all time. My dad actually asked me to drive it after watching this ;)

So Id like to Thank the people behind making this production happen . I thoroughly enjoyed it and love the way it was put together - Music , interviews , all of it - BIG THUMBS UP!

Comment

Great vid! East Coast E30 picnic anyone? Friggin mint!!
          "I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death."
          -Patrick Henry, n.d.

Comment

We def. need E. Coast E30 Picnic

I wish we had one of these... could do it in CT or something so we'd get from NJ to ME...

Comment

Just found this video... nice job!!
              I do so love driving these things.

87 4dr specE30: Bitsy (lurking above), 89 4dr 325i blau, 91 318is brillrot, 90 325ivertbronzit

Comment

Great work! I just finally watched it. Ive loved these cars since I was a kid. I bought the first one I ever sat in. The look, the feel, they are truly special and I want to own forever.
                sigpic
                1991 318is x 2 .

Comment

Good video. It was a nice break from homework
                  sigpic

Comment

im surprised it took me so long to view this spectacle. amazing video.

i reaaaaaallly need to go to the picnic this upcoming year.

Comment

Watched this right after I bought my E30. Freakin fell in love with it even more after this. Thanks!

Comment

Went back to this thread to watch this vid....

As extra motivation to wrench tomorrow morning.

Comment

I just watched this the other day for the first time. Really great job on the doc, I enjoyed it a lot!

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
                          Transaction feedback
                          - jpod999

Comment

great video! i want more!
                            wish you also covered SE30

Comment

Well done!;)

Comment

I don't get tired of watching this and is one of the reasons I pulled the trigger on my own. I only wish they would have published a high def version on YouTube so I dont have to use Vimeo.
                                Youtube Channel
                                '89 325i Convertible
                                '19 VW Atlas
                                '19 Subaru STI

Comment

Working...
                                X