Wanting an IS lip in Vic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanting an IS lip in Vic

Does anyone know where I can get an is lip?
    Mine fell off from the prev owner and looks pretty horrid without one.

Also anyone in melbourne know a good auto paint shop?

I'd also be interested in one, I'm in qld though.

Comment

Good luck original lips are hard to find. Blunttech sells them but shipping is stupid expensive. There are some replica style ones on ebay check them out.
      sigpic

Comment

I'm fine with a replica valance, what's the quality like though? It's about 150 including shipping on eBay

Comment

I haven't seen the quality but I think there is a member on here who sells them ill post back with his name.

Try BMWE34M5 he owns abraham motorsports he can get good deals on shipping, I believe.
          sigpic

Comment

yeah I just bought one along with a few other goodies with stupid expensive shipping one from ecstuning.

Delivered really fast and am happy!

Comment

Yeah I need one too!! I was thinking of getting a slightly different black lip though. A bit larger than the regular IS lip (not like a snow plow though)

Comment

i got my car fixed at clarice body group in box hill south, did a really good job and price was reasonable...there not back from holidays yet i think next week they come back

Comment

they're*

Comment

bump, dont know if your still after an iS lip but i have a replica thatd id be willing to sell

Comment

bavauto used to have them
                      MR2/Camaro Strut DIY
                      http://www.3seriestech.com/viewforum.php?f=22

Comment

Originally posted by JC-E30 View Post
                        Yeah I need one too!! I was thinking of getting a slightly different black lip though. A bit larger than the regular IS lip (not like a snow plow though)
                        I have heard of people fitting volvo lips, not sure which model they come off but they look morwe aggressive.

My mate went to the local BMW dealership to price one up, they wanted $280
                        sigpic
                        1991 BMW 318is Brilliantrot
                        1998 Jeep Cherokee TD Black

Comment

Working...
                        X