Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adrenaline Junkie.. A+

Hey Guys,
    I just want to give my review of my purchase from Adrenaline Junkie. I bought his MTech 1 rear spoiler. Pictures of item for his ad were clear & item was presented exactly as it was delivered to me. 2nd, his packaging of the item was OVER THE TOP EXCELLENT. He knew he was sending a fragile item from Europe to the US & took time & lots of bubble wrap & cardboard to insure my item was not damaged. It was received perfectly. After I get it repainted, I'll be sure to post up pics.
    I'd recommend AJ for purchases, absolutely.

CAPP :-)

I have made two separate orders from him, euro grilles and filler plate, and a euro dash clock. Both were delivered quickly, the grilles and filler plate about 20 days from Serbia to Indiana, and only 12 days for the clock. Packaging was great too. Strongly recommend to anyone needing parts from across the pond!

Comment

Adrenaline Junkie is a wonderful seller

Comment

Ordered bmw steering wheel. Delivery took roughly 2 weeks but worth the wait and came with tracking details for peace of mind. Arrived in superb condition, packaged perfectly and product arrived exactly as described. A+ service and would deal with him again.. Thanks a lot AJ.

Comment

Greetings all. I purchased an Mtech II steering wheel and a "Euro" clock with bracket from adrenaline junkie and he was fantastic! Great communication A+.

Comment

I worked with AJ over the past 3 months to get my steering wheel wrapped and purchased a set of smoked ellipsoids. Communication was good. Dealing with someone overseas and deciding to send him my 370mm mtech2 wheel for a re-wrap , I had A LOT of questions and he was very patient with me and answered either the same day or generally within 48hrs. The overall transaction(s) took a long time so do be ready to be very patient (customs clearance in Serbia and in the US, historic flooding in his hometown, etc). The wheel and headlights were shipped to me and packed extremely well, however the postal service workers or customs decided to do their best in destroying the package on it's journey from Serbia to the US. The end result was that the steering wheel was not damaged and the re-wrap service was nothing short of amazing, but the headlights were not so lucky (thankfully just the adjustment tabs broke and lenses and frame remained crack and scratch free). Unfortunately, the package was not insured, which is now on me to repair the headlights. I had reached out to AJ asking if it was insured and the resolution offered was a suggestion for me to order the adjustment tabs from ebay and let him know if I wanted a refund for the cost of the tabs (approx $5, from a non-US country)...that was somewhat underwhelming, but I decided to just move on, repair the headlights and not bother him with a $5 refund. The net of this, AJ is a very honest seller and provides quality products with good and thorough communication, but dealing with overseas shipping brings risk to the transaction, so just be prepared to be patient and accept that risk if things don't go according to plan.

1991 318is
            2004 330ci
            2011 335d

Comment

Working...
            X