How I spend my lunch breaks. By MoreMayhem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How I spend my lunch breaks. By MoreMayhem

Once upon a time I bought a car. Then I drove it. The end.

Cool story bro!!
    1990 325i
    2004 330i Individual 6-speed
    sigpic

Comment

Nice! I need to do this. I'd probably put an external mic near the exhaust to try and overpower the wind noise. Wish I didn't have a company vehicle sometimes so I could drive my E30 to work!
      Your signature has been removed. Refer to the Signature and Avatar Guidelines in The Rules.

Comment

Was just on that road this past Saturday.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by crisby325i View Post
          Nice! I need to do this. I'd probably put an external mic near the exhaust to try and overpower the wind noise. Wish I didn't have a company vehicle sometimes so I could drive my E30 to work!
          Do that, definitely. External mic made all of the difference. I used to hear tons of wind noise and fuel pump noise. Mounted an external mic near the exhaust (on the taillight right near the bumper to be exact) and almost all you could hear was the glorious sound of my S52.

I won't do gopro videos of cars without an external mic anymore.
          My previous build (currently E30-less)
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by crisby325i View Post

Oh! I'll have to do this next time.

Comment

Hahahaha, that is a really long story which takes me a long time to read.

Comment

Originally posted by shelleyVandtet View Post
                Hahahaha, that is a really long story which takes me a long time to read.
                Looks like the original post had a youtube video embedded but for some reason now we can't display embedded youtube videos anymore.
                Steve • Toronto
                1991 318is • Brillantrot
                Build Thread

Comment

Working...
                X