WTB: Euro Smiley Pigtails

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: Euro Smiley Pigtails

So I just purchased a set of euro smileys to upgrade from my sealed beams. They didn't come with the pigtails and I don't want to buy oem for $5 a connector and $8 a wire. PM me if you have a set you could sell me. Thanks.

Where did you find 5 dollar connector and 8 dollar a wire? The city light pigtails is one complete item
    Part no. 63121385603

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Basically when you get Smilies they just bolt up without an issue EXCEPT for wiring. From sealed beams: The sealed beams have a 3 prong connector 2 of the wires are ground and one is power. While the euro connector is 1 power and 1 ground, all you need to do is take the extra

This article has the part numbers for the connectors and wires you have to piece together.

Comment

My bad I misunderstood you. I gave you the part number for the whole Smiley pigtail city light. And your gonna have to piece it together, people are selling pig tail kits for 35-50 each

Comment

So i found a cheaper solution than buying the part numbers i saw recommended. The wire that fits into the connector has a part number of 61-13-0-007-446 and dimensions 1.0-2.5 MM². So I searched the dimensions and found this bmw part 61130007450. It has the same dimensions (1.0-2.5 MM²) as the wire normally used it is just missing the rubber boot. This costs $3 a wire instead of $7. So i got the connectors for $1.50 and the wires on the bmw mini parts store. In theory the end should plug in normally but will not fit the connector (61131378403) properly so i will take the wires and wrap the open ends in electrical tape and then put them into the connectors and hopefully they will fit like the ones with the rubber boot.

Comment

Let’s see a picture

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X