Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reub_e30 View Post
    Needs camber ^^^

Guys what spacer will I need to get a semiflush fit with 225/45/16 dunlop starspecs 16x7 +42
    20mm

Comment

Originally posted by Shaun K View Post
      A friend of mine is looking to sell his Work CR-01's. Any chance these will fit an '89 with GC/Koni coilovers, and if so what tire sizes am I looking at?

15x8 +10
      15x9 +20
      Sweet offsets. I'd go 205/50 front 225/45 rear.

Comment

Originally posted by potatomash View Post
        Hey guys

Just got these volk 17x8 17x9's for the e30. Offset is 36 so will be getting spacers, but what is the biggest size tyre i can fit with serious guard rolling and what kinda offset would allow that. I need grip so was hoping 235/40 in the back and 215 or 225 in the front if poss!

12mm front spacers with 215/40s. 5mm rear spacers with 235/40 or 245/35. Done!

Comment

Originally posted by sonomabimmers View Post
          i did more searching on your thread specifically and i think these wheels are not for me with the conditions i just described huh? my next question is if i went with this set up how much would i need to roll my fenders thank you.
          It's on the aggressive side, yes. With a flat rear roll, 18mm adapters, and 205/45 tires it is workable though.

P.S. did you buy that car from a R3V member? I remember a guy named Aaron in CA with an identical super clean cabrio on here about a decade ago.

Comment

Originally posted by marek|steezkal View Post
            Soooo my buddy will be upgrading his wheels/tires on his 330ci so I may be able to buy his style 72's for a good price.

I doubt anyone has run these since they are a staggered setup F: 18x8 et47 R: 18x8.5 et50 72.6 CB.

Any chance these could fit with 18 or 20mm adapters and additional spacers and fender roll? They just looked so good when we rolled the wheels up next to the E30, I had to ask.
            Thanks.

[IMG][/IMG]
            I love those wheels. I put a set on my old Dakar E36 M3 years ago. The offsets are perfect for adapters, I'd go 25mm all around with 215/35 front and 225/35 rear tires.

Comment

Originally posted by alas View Post
              Probably has been covered but:

Would (E38 Style 5's) 16x8 ET20 + 18mm adapters run fine on Bilstien B8's + H&R springs?

205's or 215's?

How will the wider track up front alter the steering feel?
              Doesn't work. You need to start with a higher wheel offset to use adapters without rubbing.

Comment

Originally posted by McWattersJ View Post
                Hey I am looking at 15" 8.5 with et17.. I believe the bore is 73.1.

i was thinking 215-225/50's on my early model Vert with stock suspension. I like the poke look so if possible I would push them out more.

Yes I am a newb. Any thoughts? advice?

cheers
                Those are nice without spacers, just get 57mm hubcentric rings for them. You will be limited to 205/50 tires, they will be flush as-is.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
                  12mm front spacers with 215/40s. 5mm rear spacers with 235/40 or 245/35. Done!
                  I have 30mm upfront to clear my brakes so my offsets are going to be +6 front and +8 rear. Will I get away with 215 and 235 40s with serious guard rolling and prob a bit of front camber

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

T U R B O - M 2 0 - B U I L D

M U S C C O O

Comment

From browsing through this thread, it would seem I have 3 tire size choices. I'm just not sure which one would work the best. Car is a 1992 vert lowered on Ground Control Coilovers with offset CABs. Wheels I want to eventually fix and put on are 16x7.5 ET25 all around (Racing Dynamics RGP's). From what I have read, 205/50, 215/45, or 225/45 should fit. I just wasn't sure if I would have rubbing issues with any of these tire sizes since the car is lower than stock.

Thanks!
                    Current: 2011 M3
                    Retired: 1986 325e, 1991 318i, 1991 325ic, 1992 325ic, 1998 528i, 2002 325xiT, 2003 530i, 2005 325xiT, 2008 335i

Comment

what will it take to fit these - front 16x7 et55 rear 16x8 et52

stock ride hight early model e30 - what would it take and is it feasible ? if so a tire size would be helpful as well - thanks in advance
                      Last edited by achtung-e30; 04-21-2016, 05:33 AM.

Comment

lets see if i get this right - my guess is for the front (where 55et) that i would need 35 mm spacers ? is this correct ?

Comment

im thinkin i would need 35 mm spacers for front ?

how far off am i ?

Comment

Style 5 Fitment

I have a 87 325is. I have H&R Racesprings. I just bought 20mm 5 lug adapters as well as a set of style 5s with no tires.. What size tire can I run, this car is my daily so the last thing I want is for it to rub and I really do NOT want to have tiny STANCE tires lol.
                            -Jimmy

Comment

I'm cutting my fenders and putting the DTM flares on. I've ordered 15x9 with a 5 1/2 in backspace for the front and 15x10 with a 6 in backspace for the rear. I'm trying to figure out how wide of a tire I can fit on it in the rear and what will be functional in the front. This is for my turbo m52 build.
                              1987 325 project

Comment

Currently have a square set of 16x8 e38 weaves "style 5" and they are redrilled to 4x100 et23 offset is the offset I believe. Sitting on Megan coilover's, I probably need to run a spacer up front. But I want to run a meatyish setup, I'm wondering if a 215-45-16 will fit and not rub? My fenders are not rolled or pulled.

Comment

Working...
                                X