No announcement yet.

WTB: pristine/restored E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shoot me a text at 425-367-231FIVE. I might have what you're looking for but I'm in Seattle, can ship however if you'd like.

Comment

It's just about pristine. You know darn well the nicer cars in 2018 have auto. Swap one in mine. I'll make a deal. Just want it to go to a good home:
      https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=420695

Comment

I'm not a fan of the interior but this is a steal if the ad is truthful.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          '90 325i sedan daily driven
          '85 325e coupe also a daily

Comment

Mint 318is

Check my post in the for sale classified, text for more photos. My 318is is Excellent. 617-529-8748

Comment

Originally posted by parkerbink View Post
              I'm not a fan of the interior but this is a steal if the ad is truthful.

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/...579222272.html
              Yea I tried to get this car but was late. It was sold for 13k actually, not sure why this up still up and what is up with the price.

Comment

Thanks for all responses I really appreciate it, there is plenty of nice cars, but I still haven't found the one.

Comment

it's worth it to take your time and get one you'll love. I looked about 18 months before pulling the trigger. Then you'll torture yourself the day after you take the plunge by continuing to look for what just popped up on the market :)
                  "just love those little tanky inline 6's"

Comment

Originally posted by gr8skyr View Post
                    it's worth it to take your time and get one you'll love. I looked about 18 months before pulling the trigger. Then you'll torture yourself the day after you take the plunge by continuing to look for what just popped up on the market :)
                    perfectly said hahah!

Comment

Originally posted by gr8skyr View Post
                      Ahaha very true!

Comment

In the last 15 years I haven't seen a single properly restored E30 that is on sale in the US. I did see few pristine condition ones but they were way up in price

Comment

318is slicktop

Have you looked at my car? I didn’t leave the link last time not sure if you found it.

Comment

Hang in there, you'll find one. I am not quite ready to sell my pristinely restored one yet but there are a few out there.

If you are in the bay HMU for work or inspections
                            Much wow
                            I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by 0-60 freak View Post
                              Feel its worth 50k ....but my patience runs thin with tire kickers

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                              Wow, just came across a youtube video about this car. Feeling like I would sell my kidney for her :mrgreen:
                              But yea, you're right it is way too nice to drive;
                              Last edited by luckybeard; 05-29-2018, 09:57 PM.

Comment

This one is pristine and priced well.

Comment

Working...
                                X