Let’s talk about Antifa.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by decay View Post
    yes they are, and i have seen it with my own eyes. i'm sorry if you dislike the idea of this happening- so do i- but it is.
    If that's your version of events, so be it.

The police are there to stop more stupidity and violence, and do it as quickly and efficiently as possible. That means removing one group from the other. If there are less of them to remove, they'll be removed because it's quicker. If I had my choice, and I'm sure the police that are constantly getting called to these idiotic gatherings agree, everyone who participates should spend the night in jail. Unfortunately that's not how it works.
    2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

yes they are, and i have seen it with my own eyes. i'm sorry if you dislike the idea of this happening- so do i- but it is.
      I didn't realize the Police were bound to protect anyone?

I realize that Supreme Court ruling was only 13 years ago.......

It's kind of staggering to see just how dishonest and/or inept you are.
      Need parts now? Need them cheap? steve@blunttech.com
      Chief Sales Officer, Midwest Division—Blunt Tech Industries

www.gutenparts.com
      One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

oh, is that why pretty much all of your comments here have been trolly insults?

because you're so fucking mature?

go back to the comments section on youtube, that's more in line with your intellectual level.
        You're right, my efforts would be better spent telling you for the umpteenth time why Antifa is a group of mongrel dissidents fueled on hypocrisy, hellbent on pushing their version of just behavior and silencing the law abiding opposition.

You and your band of childlike brethren are a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by cale View Post
          You're right, my efforts would be better spent telling you for the umpteenth time why Antifa is a group of mongrel dissidents fueled on hypocrisy, hellbent on pushing their version of just behavior and silencing the law abiding opposition.

You and your band of childlike brethren are a joke.
          please watch the vice video i linked above and tell me who the "mongrel dissidents" are.
          past:
          1989 325is (learner shitbox)
          1986 325e (turbo dorito)
          1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
          1985 323i baur
          current:
          1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

please watch the vice video i linked above and tell me who the "mongrel dissidents" are.
            I don't mean to speak for cale, but I don't recall him saying anything indicating it was an either/or situation. You can all equally be mongrel dissidents.
            2007 Range Rover Sport S/C

Comment

I have zero respect for anyone that puts on a costume and takes to the streets to stir the pot, incite violence, or proclaim themselves as "security" there to protect or respond to those there to act violently. You are not a cop, your job is not to enforce law and order, your presence only fans the flames despite you thinking you're doing good.

You're both mongrel dissidents, the difference is there's only one person on this forum with a profile picture identifying their affiliation. Posting in a thread about Antifa no less, fucking SHOCKING that you're the one receiving condemnation.
              The world isn't binary, I certainly don't need to side with one or another minority groups. I can take something from one group, something from another and stand in the middle and say you're both shitheels. The difference is you're the only one here listening, so you're the shitheel.

Comment

i started this thread, you fucking retard.
                past:
                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                1985 323i baur
                current:

Comment

Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                  Q
                  :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

Congrats - you started a thread about cry babies on a car discussion forum.
                    Steve • Toronto
                    1991 318is • Brillantrot
                    Build Thread

Comment

I had a run in with a mouth breathing antifa child. I just walked up to him and in a friendly non aggressive attitude I asked hey man, do you happen to be in antifa? Now mind you we were in a mall, this man child yells FUCK YEAH I AM, YOU FUCKING NAZI!!! then the low testosterone manlet in girl jeans with unkempt hair storms off yelling fuck you nazi!!!! over and over. There was a cell phone case kiosk in the direction he was stomping off in, well he decided to grab cases to throw in my general direction, some hitting ground 5 ft in front of himself. Needless to say it was quite comical watching this autistic temper tantrum play out.

It's pure gold when your 5 year old says daddy, that person is a cry baby but he was a guy like you, I think he needs a binky. Fuckin kid tried to kill me.

Comment

given your history of agitprop around here, i'm not even going to pretend to believe that happened.
                        past:
                        1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                        1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                        1985 323i baur
                        current:

Comment

given your history of agitprop around here, i'm not even going to pretend to believe that happened.
                          I knew you wouldn't. It
                          I fully am aware that it goes against your belief that antifa incels arnt a fee beers shirt of a 6 pack

Comment

Way to miss the point, that your constant "herpderp what about the other guys" babble is getting tiring and nonsensical. As a retard I can come to the conclusion that in an Antifa thread started by an Antifa member, Antifa will receive the bulk of the criticisms.

In the future when you complain about my lack of intelligence and unwillingness to have a civil discussion, ponder this response of yours as you apply your nail polish.

Comment

Just think about all the good you could have done if you were out there in the streets protesting instead of arguing on here.
                              Steve • Toronto
                              1991 318is • Brillantrot
                              Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by z31maniac View Post
                                I didn't realize the Police were bound to protect anyone?

I realize that Supreme Court ruling was only 13 years ago.......

It's kind of staggering to see just how dishonest and/or inept you are.
                                i'm telling you what i've seen happen in front of me, and you're saying i'm dishonest because "unpossible supreme court said so"?

you have a lot more faith in law enforcement's tendency to follow the rules than i do.
                                past:
                                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                                1985 323i baur
                                current:

Comment

Working...
                                X