The Halloween Costume Ideas Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ no DUI's i hope!

or does AZ not consider riding a bike while intoxicated a DUI?

Comment

Pumpkin full of bacon should go down awesomely at any Halloween party LOL
      Transaction Feedback!

Comment

Originally posted by evandael View Post
        ^ no DUI's i hope!

or does AZ not consider riding a bike while intoxicated a DUI?
        Yes and no, unless you are being incredibly stupid, as long as you have lights on your bike, they would rather go after drunk drivers. There is safety in numbers too.

I wont get blasted just incase. I still have to drive back home after so we all choll oit at my friends house a block from the back for a few hours after the ride.
        seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Went out last night since here in CT we're expecting 6+inches of snow Saturday night and I didn't want to deal with that. Brought the pail of bacon to a uconn party (my college) and people kept taking it. Having bacon handy while drunk was a bonus even though the girl thought it was outrageous.

BACON STRIPS & BACON STRIPS & BACON STRIPS & BACON STRIPS & BACON STRIPS.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
          No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

I was actually thinking about heading up to uconn this weekend for halloween but my friends either came home for the weekend or don't feel like heading up there. Lamesauce.
            Originally posted by HarryPotter
            not to be racist but i've had multiple african americans comment on how they love my car. I've seen pics of e30's rolling through africa with at least 15-20 africans on them with ak-47's. WILD. its in the african blood. Hope this wasn't too racist, forgive me as I am intoxicated.
            Instagram: @jstnlws

Comment

if your in the North east Pennsylvania in particular go as a fucking SNOW MAN. You will fit right in
              Originally posted by Fusion
              If a car is the epitome of freedom, than an electric car is house arrest with your wife titty fucking your next door neighbor.
              The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money. -Alexis de Tocqueville

The Desire to Save Humanity is Always a False Front for the Urge to Rule it- H. L. Mencken

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants.
              William Pitt-

Comment

Originally posted by Deltron Dirty30 View Post
                I was actually thinking about heading up to uconn this weekend for halloween but my friends either came home for the weekend or don't feel like heading up there. Lamesauce.
                Eh, every reason to go to uconn is a good reason. I couldn't make it out there except for Friday for obvious reasons. Idk about you but in the Vernon/Manchester/Tolland/South Windsor area we're all still fucked lol.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

Bwahaha!

Comment

Not quite halloween, but costume anyway.
                    My costume for 'Supernova' pop culture expo tomorrow.
                    Wikus, from District 9.

Your signature picture has been removed. Refer to the Signature and Avatar Guidelines in The Rules.

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
                    I <3 dead naked girls.

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion View Post
                      Bwahaha!

I assume?
                      "We're not here for a long time, we're here for a good time"-Colin McCrae

Comment

Comment

Sickkk!!! Lol
                          -Erik
                          '16 Focus 2.0L - '99 Protegé DX 1.6L POS (Sold) - '87 4runner 22R-E (Sold) - '86 Schwarz S50 (Sold) - '02 WRX Wagon (sold) - '07 Impreza 2.5i (sold) - '91 Alpine M52 (Sold) - '89 Alpine 325is (Sold)

Originally posted by 87e30
                          I just want to dance with some beezies

Comment

Time to bring this thread back to life. What's everyone being for Halloween this year?
                            Transaction Feedback!

Comment

Three years ago I was white flavor flav

Year before last I was Woody, my roommate was the pixar lamp and my buddy was Buzz

I do not yet know what I will be this year. Probably asleep
                              sigpic

Comment

It took a while to figure out, but my wife and I are going as Mia Wallace and Vincent Vega:

Her idea, too. My wife is awesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X