Nonsense Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30onBBSs View Post
    Do I have any recourse for someone being such a disgusting human? I feel like I got threw up on. Ugh
    You say recourse like you're gonna take her to court. No, you don't really have any recourse. She's clearly not worth your time, so don't dwell on it and move on (easier said than done of course).

Comment

Just let it all go. It takes some time, but eventually it'll get better. Someone like that deserves no reaction from anybody. They deserve nothing from anyone. Eventually, she will realize that nobody wants a women who cannot be faithful for the long term. Or exploit her bullshit... Either one...
      88 325i Cabrio
      04 Neon SRT-4

Originally posted by MrBurgundy
      If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

GF the got me on a liver cleanse.

No beer for me for a while :(
        If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

beer is my new liver cleanse.
          Originally posted by priapism
          My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
          Originally posted by shameson
          Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

Originally posted by rturbo 930 View Post
            You say recourse like you're gonna take her to court. No, you don't really have any recourse. She's clearly not worth your time, so don't dwell on it and move on (easier said than done of course).

Haha no court lol.

Just get away as far and as fast as possible? This is a shitty feeling
            BMW tech
            Umass Amherst
            05 wrx sti

Comment

Just go out and have fun man, do you and forget about her.

I guess I got lucky on the breakup of my long term girlfriend from highschool. I had been miserable for a while and dumped her during a concert. Dropped her off at her house and went to a friend's place to get black out drunk.

Best day of my life, better put would be best decision. My kids hold that honor now, kids are fucking awesome.
              No E30 Club
              Anyways, mustangs are gay and mini vans are faster than your car, you just have to deal with that.

Comment

Originally posted by exodus_2pt0 View Post
                my kids hold that honor now, kids are fucking awesome.
                +1
                88 325i Cabrio
                04 Neon SRT-4

If R3v was a dude, it would pick up a tinder date naked, with a raging boner, drunk, in an e30 with a shitty interior, a missing sunroof panel, explaining how its a classic while staring at the tinder date's tits.

Comment

Guys. Wtf do I do in this situation? I broke up with the bitch, went to my old high school to workout with a friend and say hi to some teachers. Met up with some friends and I told them I broke up with the girl. Then they spilled the beans that she's been fucking this dude on his snapchat story, for a while, and some other dudes. Idk why they didn't tell me but that happened.

Do I have any recourse for someone being such a disgusting human? I feel like I got threw up on. Ugh
                  bleach in her gas tank. cost here some time and money for her fuckery.:hitler::hitler:. but honest answer is do nothing and let a ho be a ho. obviously she sucks and her life will go to shit one day
                  i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by sonomabimmers View Post
                    bleach in her gas tank. cost here some time and money for her fuckery.:hitler::hitler:. but honest answer is do nothing and let a ho be a ho. obviously she sucks and her life will go to shit one day
                    I talked to three people at work and each one I talked to all had at least on cheating story. One was a girl and she has a girlfriend now because she's had so many cheating guys.

Are that many people just pieces of shit? This was my first girlfriend, and it was awesome. One decision by her and not only the relationship, but our friendship too- just gone. That's the sad part. I'm sure you guys know how you depend on that person, and when this happens, the person you would turn to is the person who you need to avoid. It's shitty.

I feel good and I'm young and it's going to be fine but it's just insane. I never thought a girl I would pick would fuck it all up so hard.
                    BMW tech
                    Umass Amherst
                    05 wrx sti

Comment

How does one become an archbishop?
                      My Feedback

Comment

by turboing ones e30
                        i love bmws

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Guys. Wtf do I do in this situation? I broke up with the bitch, went to my old high school to workout with a friend and say hi to some teachers. Met up with some friends and I told them I broke up with the girl. Then they spilled the beans that she's been fucking this dude on his snapchat story, for a while, and some other dudes. Idk why they didn't tell me but that happened.

That really sucks bud. I guess I can say that I've been on both ends of that. Sometimes we make bad choices. It's gonna hurt for a bit. Perhaps the best thing you can do in this situation is go bang her best friend or her mom. (or both at the same time)

Hope you didn't taste some other dude's jiz the last time you went down on her.
                          sigpic
                          Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                          92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                          88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                          88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                          87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                          12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by flyboyx View Post
                            That really sucks bud. I guess I can say that I've been on both ends of that. Sometimes we make bad choices. It's gonna hurt for a bit. Perhaps the best thing you can do in this situation is go bang her best friend or her mom. (or both at the same time)

Hope you didn't taste some other dude's jiz the last time you went down on her.

Thanks flyboy! I am 100% serious I think I could smash her mom if I wanted to but she's like a 3/10 so I'm all set haha. She loves me because I helped the girl through a lot of shit, and she's a single mom, so having less stuff on the plate all the time was appreciated when she would stay at my house or whatever.

Anyways luckily I haven't gone down on that shit in a while, and we haven't smashed in a while either. She kinda got chubby so the motivation to eat that dropped fast. Both of us were super busy, so at least I don't have some std or some shit.

I'm starting to feel better but it's still really shitty when I think about it. Trying to stay occupied.
                            BMW tech
                            Umass Amherst
                            05 wrx sti

Comment

Yeah, the first GF breakup will do that. Esp when you started to open up to that person.

My first GF went nothing like this actually (sorry for sounding like a dick) but she was just a horrible little wench. She stalked me in grade 12 after I jokingly said I was going to the school dance with her (I was chilling in the cafeteria and was being silly and put my around a strange girl I didn't know, didn't think anything of it at the time but she obviously did...mistake of my life!). Anyway, after about 3 months I realized she was a little bitch with no friends, I mean honestly this chic was so miserable personally that she took it out on others.

Last straw was when she started tearing down friendships I had with my buds. There was one particular friend I had since elementary school. I told her that I didnt' want him hanging out with my GF and I (just me alone) as she would find something to dislike about him then I couldn't talk to him anymore. She (I guess I allowed her) came between me and my family and whoever else she decided she didnt' like.

As much as I hated her, breaking up with her was very hard. I opened up to her emotionally and allowed myself to be vulnerable. She shit all over me like nothing I cared for or did was worth anything.

Which is why I'm so glad for my current GF (I guess I can't really call her a GF as we've been together for so long, calling her my "partner" sounds gay...literally, it makes me sound like I have a BF). Her mom was super chill and was all about enjoying life and just having fun. Good thing the apple falls close to the tree as my GF is pretty cool as a result.

Hold on dude, it'll always get better
                              If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley Rockafella View Post
                                Yeah, the first horrible little wench said I was being silly and I realized she was a little bitch so she took it out on others.

when she started with one particular friend I had since elementary school I hated her, and shit all over Her mom.

Edited for r3v.

Comment

Working...
                                X