Cirrusblau S52 Sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cirrusblau S52 Sedan

Time to start put shine on my car(s) that take much of my time. Life story in a nutshell.
    Owned Infiniti G35/Fx35 etc fast forward to Nissan 370Z 40th Anniversary.
    Best friend of mine owned MTech 2 Convertible stock. Changed his battery & went for a drive down to Taco Bell w/ top down and enjoyed the drive. Found a low mileage 88’ zinno vert that I did have for sale with pics that still work if you look up history in my post. Bought it within same month I rode in his car. And that’s when I went down the rabbit hole.
    I loved the convertible so much I didn’t drive the 370Z anymore, it became my parts hauler. Z3 rack? In the hatch. Basketweaves? Yeah if there’s no tires; I’ll make it fit. Junkyard? No problem. Yeah it was crazy. If I find the pics I’ll upload them.
    Since this is about the current car and not my past life; I’ll sum up how my car got here. Pretty much first year ownership, learned about the car; did bumper to bumper maintenance , second year, swapped the car., third year moved it to the cirrusblau sedan
    Mods on Vert that I transferred to my Cirrusblau

- 370mm M Tech 2 Steering wheel w/ leather wrap & tri color stitching.
    BavRest Cluster, Rings & M Badge
    - LeatherZ illuminated ZHP weighted Shiftknob
    - Z3 shifter w/ solid bushings
    - M Tech Shift Boots by 2M
    - BC Coilovers w/ Shortened Housings
    - Azev Type A 16x7.5 et20 x 16x9 et 15 P225/45R16
    - z3 1.9 steering rack
    -S52 Swap from Z3M
    - Converted OBD1
    -Bimmerworld Boot & Silicone Vacuum Lines
    -JB Racing Flywheel
    -M3 clutch Disc - chatter only on warmer days
    -Traded Z3M diff for a Rebuilt 3.73LSD 40% lock up but I kept the Cover (:
    - Euro Grills
    - Bosch Smileys w/ FXR Projectors

Last edited by E30335i; 03-23-2018, 11:31 PM.

Cirrusblau S52 Sedan

Now to the story
    Got the car from my workplace that was sitting for a flip that never got to it. There was crack pipes everywhere. The windows were stained brown. All the red wires wire spliced or snipped so the government “can’t listen.” Lots of Mickey Mouse going on. Undercarriage is bent in so many ways. Gas Tank is dented so bad if you put a full tank of gas, and took out the fuel pump it would over flow. Pinched Hard fuel lines. Previous owners used a grinder to “sand” the hood & painted it black. Rear valance is bent; probably from jacking it up from there. This car definitely got saved... To the Torture Family. No history on the motor, sounds like a bent valve to me. At least it was a manual from factory, kept the 5 speed swap for something else. Oh yeah, the center support bearing on the car went out so they put a piece of radiator hose and I think the bearing got hot and had a little fire there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by E30335i; 03-23-2018, 11:33 PM.

Comment

Cirrusblau S52 Sedan

Transformation : Still looking for Grey Door Panels w/ or Grey inserts. But in the meantime -
      Steamed inside.
      Claybar’d windows
      Grey Carpet swap w/ black door panels for now

Swapped ignition locks so have full key set from convertible. & began the part out

Last edited by E30335i; 03-23-2018, 11:44 PM.

Comment

I remember the vert, love the sedan though. You probably have pictures in my thread of your car if you cant find any!
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Cirrusblau S52 Sedan

The LED kit I found on eBay that sells you almost every interior light in your car for 17 bucks, but added a few of my own.

Yeah my right turn signal is on because the wiring on my bumper is installed incorrectly. So easy haven’t gotten to it yet.

Yeah I have a pair of grey cloth recaro SR3’s. If anyone knows where to find webbing for the bottom let me know ASAP. Thanks

Last edited by E30335i; 03-23-2018, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
            I remember the vert, love the sedan though. You probably have pictures in my thread of your car if you cant find any!

Digging for pics now so when I can’t sleep I’ll post them haha

Comment

Very cool, I am excited to hear the rest of the story. Im even more excited to drop my car off with you next week!
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Cirrusblau S52 Sedan

Saved

Comment

Nice work so far! I also have a swapped Cirrusblau sedan (it's an M50nv though, which is poopoo)
                  1991 325i - "Scambles" The Daily Driven lightly modded.
                  1988 Mazda RX-7 TII "Mako" The Free Dorito
                  bacon by Jared Laabs, on Flickr

Comment

Jesus.. PO really put in some quality work on her!!

Very cool seeing another cirrus locally. Sub'd look forward to seeing some more updates on whats to come, good work so far!

BLUE NOSE - M62 SWAP

THE E30 + 1 BUILD

Comment

Wait....you loved the vert so much that you ended up parting it?

Please tell me the vert had issues, rust or it got into an accident.

Comment

Cirrusblau S52 Sedan

Originally posted by Javier h View Post
                        Wait....you loved the vert so much that you ended up parting it?

Please tell me the vert had issues, rust or it got into an accident.

Since you brought that up, have to go back to memory lane.
                        Wanted to turn the vert into a track car. Roll bar w/ Cross Brace & butt brace etc.. Long story short, I drove a e30 with the same set up as me and it rode so much better & faster too. When I moved everything to the sedan I put Akg subframe bushings & almost whole car is poly; ride is amazing. Maybe next car I won’t put poly cab, but it rides so nice. Haven’t looked back since. S52 Vert had its moments but I would only do it again if I had nothing better to do. No, Iied. I would do a M30 w/ cams & ITB’s.
                        To answer your question, none of the above; I traded my Vert shell for a ‘88 325iS Shell. Schwartz on Gray interior. I’ll post more on that car later. Has lots of euro goodies I put together. I’ll share pics once it’s done. It needs some paint.

Lied again. Here’s how it sits.

Aluminum Euro Engine Mount Arms - lightweight bro
                        Gray leather SkiPass
                        .. already has long list of mods.
                        Last edited by E30335i; 03-26-2018, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Nice sedan

Comment

Yo Ian, wtf bro?
                            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                              Yo Ian, wtf bro?

Pmd you

Comment

Working...