re upholstering (So Cal area)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re upholstering (So Cal area)

i am looking in the so cal (LA and south) a good place to get my seats re upholstered at. i am looking for the factory grey fabric (i am sure it will cost a lot more). well does anyone know any good places to do that at? i know of one place out off of Nordal, dont know the price from them..

so please post comments and name and area and phone number of the re upholstering shops.

thanks
    jeff

"You boys like MEXico?"

Comment

anyone?

Comment

go to mexico

Comment

PM "318daily". He had a set of seats done here locally and they turned out really nice. Sorry, but I can't recall the name of the shop he used, but they were in SD.

Comment

jims auto upholstery
            7902 Armour St, San Diego, CA 92111
            (858) 268-8531

my old shop used 'em. they do really good work at a fair price. i think they did trent's seats too.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by e30sd
              jims auto upholstery
              7902 Armour St, San Diego, CA 92111
              (858) 268-8531

my old shop used 'em. they do really good work at a fair price. i think they did trent's seats too.
              Any ball park prices we can work off of? I want to know how much I need to save up.
              R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

Go to TJ. seriously, Ive had 2 cars done there and have been happy. Tipping/bribing the laborers a couple bucks helps too!

Comment

Yeah dude, talk to "jgentile" and he'll tell you good things about work done in TJ.

Comment

I believe this is the name, but ocean beach upholestry. We used to send a lot of E30's from work there. They do excellent work from what I hear, and will be recovering most of my car eventually.

Comment

Working...
                    X