Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I named her Miley

This is my car.

I found her while checking craigslist one sunday evening during church and purchased it before church was even excused. Many months I have invested into researching for this car. What engine will replace the m42? What interior? Suspension? Exterior?

I think I can say that I have done a good job. She's definitely a looker and most importantly, a real driver's car. She purrs when she needs to, and screams when I want her to. I named her Miley.

Without many other words, I give you my work of almost 2 years, a real treasure of mine.

Little by little

The gentleman in the back was busy planning his stock market tactics for the next day (Today). He owns the yacht in front of him.

This is probably one of my favorite shots here.

She has never let me down, or stranded. I'd like to think that I built her right.

The lighting was seriously epic. I skipped a sunset surf sesh for this photoshoot.

And that's me, who through the help of R3vlimited, made it all happen. Thank you guys. Every single one of you who has helped me over the years, I haven't forgotten about you.

I have more photos and those will be posted as I go through them. These photos have been unedited except for the watermark. The lighting and this spot, not the mention the photographer were all truly amazing.

Stay tuned for the most insane interior photoshoot ever!
    Here's a sneak peak:

Oh and by the way, this car is going up for sale soon. My joy lies within the building of cars themselves and I'm itching for something else to keep me busy.
    I really shouldn't sell her but I'll be damned if I don't buy an e30 m3 already.

Feedback is appreciated!

-Ryan
    world renown Harry Potter expert
    sigpic

damn lookin hella good bruh..
    nice alpine too LOL

Comment

are you running adapters with those wheels or are they filled and redrilled?

Comment

This is very sweet! Good luck bother!
        sigpic

Comment

One word! Beautiful.

I can see your sweat dripping off of it. Well done.
          sigpic
          New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
          %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Stunning car. I wouldn't change a thing.
            1988 325i Vert
            1991 318is Slicktop

Comment

I Hope You Find It. It's coming Full Circle. That car Can't be Tamed. Talk is Cheap though, Take Me Along, I bet it Can't be Tamed. Someday I'd hate to see it Good and Broken. Stay Right Here though, with that car you can Party in the USA.
              Originally posted by LJ851
              I programmed my oven to turn off when my pizza was done, should i start a build thread?

Feedback

Comment

Looks fantastic. Mind if I ask where you got that BMW steering wheel emblem/horn thing? I need something of the sort in order to help freshen up my interior.

ZF320 | M50 Mani | TRM + 21.5lb Injectors + 3.5in MAF | E36 M3 Rack/Driveshaft | Megan Coilovers | 002R/452's
                In the works: UUC Evo 3/DSSR, JB Racing lightweight Flywheel, Shrick cams, BBK (yet to be determined)
                I NEED A WINGLESS AW TRUNK LID PLEASE PM ME IF YOU HAVE ONE!

Comment

That right there is OEM+

Beautiful...simply beautiful.

Originally posted by SpasticDwarf;n6449866
                  Honestly I built it just to have a place to sit and listen to Hotline Bling on repeat.

Comment

Could you tell? I just fap'd all over your ride.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                    DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

Gotta love nice clean alpineweiss E30's, especially with the shadowline. Good job.
                      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Sooooooo sexy.
                        Tell me about your setup with the 5lug, style 5, tire size, etc...

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
                        1983 Peugeot 505 STI
                        1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
                        2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

all grown up

p.s. nice car
                          Originally posted by TSI
                          ♫ Rust flecks are falling on my head...♫
                          OEM+

Comment

Exactly how e30s should have looked from the factory. Great job, keep it up.

Flickr

@michael.colby on Instagram

"All he needed was a wheel in his hand and four on the road"

Comment

Originally posted by noE30 View Post
                              Exactly how e30s should have looked from the factory. Great job, keep it up.
                              Haha are you implying or wishing? Because that's how they did come factory besides the wheels and suspension!

Best mod is a clean car.
                              Looks good Phreshy

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Working...
                              X