e30 Cluster/Fan and S54 Pistons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e30 Cluster/Fan and S54 Pistons

This ad is for various parts I have accumulated during my nearly 10 past years of e30 ownership. Sadly, I’ve moved on to bigger vehicles in order to accommodate my ever-growing family.

All of these parts are located in Greenville, SC. I did not take pictures of everything so if there is something on the list not pictured that you would like to see please don’t hesitate to ask.

E30 related:
    • Instrument Cluster VDO - $90
    • Speedometer VDO - $20
    • OEM strut mounts - $20
    • Aux Fan (pigtail connector was cut and removed for my SPAL 16" - otherwise fan is functional) - $30

Few S54 related:
    • OEM S54 pistons and rings cleaned with ultrasonic cleaner – measurements of all pistons have been done and meet OE requirements (I can provide data for interested parties) - $200
    • Getrag 420g e46 m3 Transmission Crossmember - $20

Costs quoted may be without shipping (if part is heavy or bulky I’ll need to quote shipping separately)

Slideshow of pictures:

Last edited by Apps; 11-10-2017, 05:46 PM.

I'll take the speedometer. Is it from a VDO cluster? For the strut mounts, it's the top mounts for the front right?
    Build Thread

Comment

Wiring plus hg

Im in for the eta wiring harness and head gasket kit.

Comment

Ok I updated the first post with parts pending sale (I'm in France right now until Friday and unable to complete said sales until Saturday).

Cirrus - you have the wiring harness if you still want it.

Megu - you have strut mounts and (both used front's with washers/bearing caps) speedo. I believe speedo is VDO and complete cluster is also VDO but I will check upon my return to confirm.

Thanks

Comment

Cluster

I'm interested in the instrument cluster. What is it out of? Is it VDO? What's the max RPM on the tac?

Comment

Originally posted by Apps View Post
            I believe complete cluster is also VDO but I will check upon my return to confirm.

Thanks
            Tach would go to 7k as it's out of 325i

Comment

New pictures and more parts uploaded to the slideshow. Including starter, pictures of the cluster and extra speedo

Megu - check for pictures of the speedo (FYI I think the ODO plastic gears may have 1-2 with hair-line cracks - see pictures)...easy fix but make sure you know in advance.
              Last edited by Apps; 10-22-2017, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnpeter31 View Post
                I'm interested in the instrument cluster. What is it out of? Is it VDO? What's the max RPM on the tac?
                Cluster (VDO) is pictured in the album now. Let me know what you think.

Comment

let me know if the lollipops through

Comment

Bump parts list updated to what is now available and some prices dropped.

I also have a set of fairly new lemforder sway bar links (std e30) and the brackets to mount to the control arm. I'll attach pictures soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X