Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Heater Core popped and soaked passenger side........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heater Core popped and soaked passenger side........

Hey guys so I just got an email from the storage facility where my 89 Touring is being kept by the Navy while i'm stationed in Japan till Aug 2019. They are just now getting ahold of me to tell me about the heater core shitting the bed Aug of LAST YEAR!

My question is where can i find another carpet for the car b/c i'm pretty sure that the stock one will be trashed when i finally get her back. Looking into getting a power of attorney so my girl can take delivery and start getting the interior pulled apart. If the storage place didn't take the time to dry out the car as best they could do i need to worry about the floor pans rusting out?
    89 320i Touring/M52 Swap w 4.10 Gears/K&N intake/Catback Exhaust/KW coils/Wilwood brakes/Azev A 16x7.5F 16x9R 215/40/16 F&R

ok so i found the kits on "Stock Interiors" and also a post from 2010 saying they were shit. Does anyone know if they still suck or what?
    89 320i Touring/M52 Swap w 4.10 Gears/K&N intake/Catback Exhaust/KW coils/Wilwood brakes/Azev A 16x7.5F 16x9R 215/40/16 F&R

Comment

Working...
    X