Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Tri-State Parts for Sale Thread!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tan cloth 'vert rear seat

Bought these about six years ago to get the front seats to install in my former 318iS. Since I haven't found a use for the rears, it's time to let them go. $50/OBO. Local pickup preferred. Cranford NJ

DrewZ
    ------51k mile '92 325iC SOLD :(---------------------ex '01 740iS---------------

Comment

Selling my trailer... I've used this thing maybe three times since I bought it like 4yrs ago..

Asking $550 OBO

IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Anyone have cardinal sport seats? fronts and rear seat?

The Build:
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=191125

Comment

TR Motorsport C1s with nitto NT01s

Hi guys selling a set of 4 TR Motorsport C1 15x8 4x100 et20 black face wheels with 225/45/r15nitto Nt01s with plenty of life left. Was my auto x setup and works wonderfully. Located in Bellmore, NY. $600 SOLD!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	58E01FB5-2620-4603-9A43-603AE5636BD5.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.1 KB
ID:	7196813
          Last edited by ttrousdell; 05-17-2018, 02:22 PM.

The Build:

Comment

Originally posted by ttrousdell View Post
            Hi guys selling a set of 4 TR Motorsport C1 15x8 4x100 et20 black face wheels with 225/45/r15nitto Nt01s with plenty of life left. Was my auto x setup and works wonderfully. Located in Bellmore, NY. $600

[ATTACH]121216[/ATTACH]

The Build:

Comment

Hi guys selling a set of 4 TR Motorsport C1 15x8 4x100 et20 black face wheels with 225/45/r15nitto Nt01s with plenty of life left. Was my auto x setup and works wonderfully. Located in Bellmore, NY. $600

[ATTACH]121216[/ATTACH]
              Any pictures of the tire tread ?

Originally posted by 2mAn
              The BMW V6 is the best

Comment

Nitto NT01 tread. sOLD!

Name:	B39F71E7-5C13-49C7-98D0-DA392F5DE6CC.jpg
Size:	61.0 KB
ID:	7196820
                Wear indiacators

Name:	89DEFA72-6718-4744-B0EC-145E08B76116.jpg
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	7196821
                Last edited by ttrousdell; 05-17-2018, 02:22 PM.

The Build:

Comment

Hey gang,
                  I forgot to mention here to the local folks, I've got few bits for sale.
                  Please check out the for sale link below:

Local sales will get priority

Best,
                  Mike
                  Toyota Pickup

Comment

Hello, any 318i M10 engine parts available? Also, anyone has any idea about problems i’ve been having on mines? Thanks guys!

Comment

Need a ZF 4HP22, who's got one? I know no one wants them. I'll come pick it up.
                      Proud Owner and Operator.
                      sigpic

Comment

All parts given away. Thanks for interest.

FREE. Bellmore, NY 11710. I have the following on the side of my parents garage that needs to go or it’s going in the dumpster...
                        Rear subframe with trailing arms. Poly trailing arm bushings
                        Exhaust out of my e30 s38 swap. Stainless tips magniflow muffler. Dual exhaust. Bring truck or battery sawzall. It’s about 10ft of exhaust.
                        2002 tii gas tank. Has holes prob salvageable if your good with a welder
                        E30 ac console
                        Old steering rack. Had a crack so it’s been sitting outside for 5 years. Prob junk
                        Old 325i e30 automatic radiator. Worked when I put it outside 5 years ago. Who knows now. Come get it all asap before it goes in the dumpster.
                        Last edited by ttrousdell; 06-05-2018, 06:07 PM.

The Build:

Comment

Still have this. Save your real 'vert back seat, and use this for the summer. :)

Originally posted by DrewZ View Post
                          Bought these about six years ago to get the front seats to install in my former 318iS. Since I haven't found a use for the rears, it's time to let them go. $50/OBO. Local pickup preferred. Cranford NJ

DrewZ
                          ------51k mile '92 325iC SOLD :(---------------------ex '01 740iS---------------

Comment

FREE. Bellmore, NY 11710. I have the following on the side of my parents garage that needs to go or it’s going in the dumpster...
                            Rear subframe with trailing arms. Poly trailing arm bushings
                            Exhaust out of my e30 s38 swap. Stainless tips magniflow muffler. Dual exhaust. Bring truck or battery sawzall. It’s about 10ft of exhaust.
                            2002 tii gas tank. Has holes prob salvageable if your good with a welder
                            E30 ac console
                            Old steering rack. Had a crack so it’s been sitting outside for 5 years. Prob junk
                            Old 325i e30 automatic radiator. Worked when I put it outside 5 years ago. Who knows now. Come get it all asap before it goes in the dumpster.
                            Pm’d.

Comment

Chrome Mouldings & Body Side Mouldings

Left and right side window trim, fits 2 and 4 door e30s.
                              $40 each side, plus shipping.

SOLDComplete set of side mouldings from a late model e30 2 door. The passenger's side fender moulding has a broken clip and will have to be reattached using double sided tape. None of the other pieces have any issues.
                              $70 plus shipping.

Last edited by boomer; 07-11-2018, 11:42 AM.

http://www.arghon.com/

Comment

Looking for an open medium case diff, 3.15 to 3.73 ratio. I'm in NYC.

Comment

Working...
                                X