Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks nice!!

Comment

Thanks for letting me drive it saturday. Love the ride and suprised it's so much lower than my s50 car. Concreted my decision to get these to start with for my truck project.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Are there any drawbacks to not running the spring pads in the rear with these..(ie: rear subframe stress/cracking or prone to future failure?)

Just waiting for a nice weather weekend to install these on my vert!
        - Frank
        '87 325ic M-Tech 1 For Sale!
        http://r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=407503
        Build Thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=229347

Comment

no
          AWD > RWD

Comment

No pads.

Get low.

Also, I bottomed out and am leaking coolant. Anyone got a radiator?

Comment

i really need to take a look at the car and determine exactly what the issue is before you go spend a few hundred bucks. it's interesting it's coolant though. usually when you bottom out it cracks the pan.

also, i feel bad because i should have told you and brian to buy skidplates. :/ $150 well spent. i know better, but i forgot.
              AWD > RWD

Comment

Big jerkface. Yeah I'm gonna get me one of those.
                sigpicI'm playing the rest of this game under protest!!

Comment

Oh, and glad I could help with the decision making. Can't wait to see that truck. Maybe you can return the favor. Hahaha
                  sigpicI'm playing the rest of this game under protest!!

Comment

What drop hatss are the best upgrade 'also what camber plate should I go with

Comment

Well, at least someone posts in Mid-Atlantic, even if for the wrong reasons.

DevilDog, buy whatever is on sale from not eBay if it's a street car, which I assume it is. So you will end up with E90 hats and whatever adjustable strut mount.

Comment

Working...
                      X