Kamotors E30-Turbo to ITB M20

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chadthestampede View Post
    It's ok to admit you don't know how to drive a 5 speed.
    lol, my WRX is 5 speed.....

7speedshop.com

Comment

There's nothing wrong with a turbo auto.
      If it's there. And it's expendable. I'd fuck it's day up with a turbo too. Why the hell not?

Leave Me Transaction Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by TurboJake View Post
        There's nothing wrong with a turbo auto.
        If it's there. And it's expendable. I'd fuck it's day up with a turbo too. Why the hell not?
        exactly, I guess I need to clarify, I only drive the E30 like once a month(hopefully more once turboed). I have my WRX as a DD so If the E30 explodes I'm at no loss, I just rebuild it better. I already need to replace every rubber seal on the thing.
        Last edited by kamotors; 10-19-2011, 08:33 PM.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Got my manifold just now. I'm mr.ebay so I had to give this a try. If I dont like it I'll get another type, no big deal. I don't want to hear about how pooey it is and how horrible it flows. So far I'm under 1 grand on the turbo build.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Subscribed :)
            SEE THE MOST BORING M50NV BUILD THREAD HERE: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=288275

Comment

Looks like very clean car, Im interested to see how you do the turbo build.

I think everyone is advising you to do the 5speed to help YOU save time & effort yanno?

If yer stickin with the auto then alright, but its be easier to get it done with :)
              Originally posted by e30lov
              sweet a mk4 jetta, haven't seen one of them for about 14 seconds
              Adventures of an E30

Comment

I actually like the fact that it's getting turbo'd as an auto first. I can't wait to see pics of the carnage that becomes of the auto tranny(if/when it does blow).
                must post videos when done!
                sigpic
                Originally posted by e30hijinks
                I move faster than "the speed of light." I'm always connected to my Blackberry and am ready to purchase at a moment's notice. I do not play games

Comment

Originally posted by mRodiek View Post
                  Looks like very clean car, Im interested to see how you do the turbo build.

I think everyone is advising you to do the 5speed to help YOU save time & effort yanno?

If yer stickin with the auto then alright, but its be easier to get it done with :)
                  thanks, If the auto doesn't blow up I'm not swapping it out. It will take the same time and effort whether I replace it before turbo or after. ;)

7speedshop.com

Comment

I'm subbed. And I think I'll keep an eye out for your rides when I'm up in Reno.
                    '87 325e 2.7i/5spd
                    '02 Subaru outback (Still smells like dirty hippie)
                    '86 635csi (Sold)
                    '87 4KcsQT (Sold)
                    '84 318i (Sold)

Comment

sub'd as well
                      E30 buildy things
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=195286

Comment

Autos don't 'blow up', they just loose their clutch packs and slip to the point of being un-driveable :) But still, it will be entertaining to see that comes of it. I give it 5000 miles, tops.

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
                          Autos don't 'blow up', they just loose their clutch packs and slip to the point of being un-driveable :) But still, it will be entertaining to see that comes of it. I give it 5000 miles, tops.
                          I didn't literally mean blow up...its a car not a bomb....

7speedshop.com

Comment

Best of luck on the build, it'll be interesting to see how the auto does. Is your workspace covered by wood or brick?

One thing I like about the E30 crowd is the friendly attitude even among competitors, like you going for the Miller chip (with them being a semi-competitor). All said and done, we just doing something we love and trying to put food on the table.
                            ADAMS Autosport

Comment

Originally posted by SkiFree View Post
                              Best of luck on the build, it'll be interesting to see how the auto does. Is your workspace covered by wood or brick?

One thing I like about the E30 crowd is the friendly attitude even among competitors, like you going for the Miller chip (with them being a semi-competitor). All said and done, we just doing something we love and trying to put food on the table.
                              I cut up a bunch of fence posts to make the floor, its better than dirt but still weird.

7speedshop.com

Comment

Lol @ auto

Good luck

Comment

Working...
                                X