Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone reparable make an auto to manual swap kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone reparable make an auto to manual swap kit?

Well, I completely dickered my oil pump on my ZF 4HP22 (probably) when I pulled the transmission to do the rear main seal. I'm sure any shop is probably going to want elevenity billion dollars to pull the transmission and put a new pump in so I'm considering doing a manual now because what people are paying to do that swap is still less. Even if I have a shop do it according to some mild Googling maybe like tenty billion dollars. I haven't seen any kits on BavAuto or ECS and any kits I find seem to be from a sketchy supplier from the depths Google's butthole. Either I am retarded and search not good or no one makes a swap kit. Probably both, but either way, retards are people too and I would like a driving vehicle. It runs well, so there is that.

Anyone able to help the mildly mentally defective? Consider this as your charitable action of the day and it's worth 5.34 Awesome Points in Cards Against Humanity.

1987 325i sedan, M20B25 motor.

Thank You!

BMW made a kit, they installed them into every manual car:)

Comment

you broke the fins off the pump when you reinstalled? I did that also, it sucks. I am ordering all the little replacement items for a manual swap because after replacing the auto trans (with a used one) and having non stop problems, it is certainly cheaper to just put in a stick.

you have a 2.5 so your will be easier to find stuff for. if you had a 2.7, it makes finding a transmission much tougher.

Comment

Working...
      X