89 325i Rust free from midwest!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

89 325i Rust free from midwest!

Well the time has come. I've decided to go a different route at the moment. My financial situation is steady, but not where I would like it to be. So with that being said, its time to let her go.

She's an 89 325i, 5spd of course with a little over 150k. The car is from arizona and there are only 2 minor surface rust spots on the whole car. The hood is starting to peel down the center aswell. Stock m20 with regular maintenance. Rebuilt head 10k miles ago along with new stock replacement clutch when the motor was pulled. New intake boot aswel. Just did basic maintenance IE .plugs, cap and rotor and oil change.

New cross drilled and slotted rotors all around.

Full tan interior, cracked dash with working e46 heated and reclinable seats.

the only cons to the whole car is the shift linkage. The selector rod is crooked so its semi-difficult to find gears until you get the hang of it. I can fix this if needs be, but i never found it to be an issue..
    She will need a new alternator, its been to cold here in chicago for me to replace it but i do have one ready to go on!

Looking for 4k OBO plus shipping

I can be reached here or through pm. Let me know
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 6gen91; 01-07-2014, 04:59 PM.

And some more pics... BTW i do have all 4 wheels, other 2 are in the backseat still in the original boxes, just havn't had time to get them mounted!
    Attached Files

Comment

Bump

Comment

Common guys, really need this gone, will most likely be selling it stock

Comment

Car is officially stock

Comment

bump

Comment

I would roll the car out and get full pictures of it. It will pull out of the garage?

, just my .02

Comment

I just don't get how one can use the word "immaculate" to explain a car with peeling clear, rust and cracks in the dash.

Comment

Originally posted by hexagone View Post
                  I just don't get how one can use the word "immaculate" to explain a car with peeling clear, rust and cracks in the dash.
                  Current:
                  1989 325i
                  1988 M3
                  1987 325ic
                  Past:
                  2001 330ci
                  2001 M3

Comment

bump

Comment

bump

Comment

bump, everything was edited ! would like to see this go to a great home! Hard to find a rust free car here in the midwest!

Comment

Need to change the title, it's quite misleading.

Comment

title has been changed along with more details added to the thread.
                            Last edited by 6gen91; 01-07-2014, 04:59 PM.

Comment

lesbihonest... the first $3k can take it at she sits

Comment

Working...
                              X