1989 325i Sedan Excellent Condition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1989 325i Sedan Excellent Condition!

1989 325i Sedan, Original Arizona car with no accidents. "Almost" rust free with all matching body panels and vin stickers still intact. Car looks to be repainted as there is peeling on the center portion of the hood. All original tan interior with tan e46 electric seats. They are reclinable AND heated! The dash does have cracking throughout it from the Arizona sun and heat. Gauge cluster is fully functioning and has an aftermarket sony radio. All power options except for a manual crank sunroof which doesn't leak.

The motor was pulled 10k miles ago from the PO and all gaskets were replaced. Brand new timing belt, water pump, alternator and intake boot as well. It has a brand new OEM clutch setup installed with a new slave cylinder and clutch line. Within the past 20 miles, I did a basic tuneup including all brand new shifter bushings, distributor cap/rotor, New plugs, oil change with 20w50 and coolant flush. When I purchased the vehicle, there was no a/c compressor or bracket attached.

When i bought the car, I had the intentions of tracking her, but with a bunch of ideas floating through my head, I decided not too as it just seems like to clean of a vehicle to ruin. With that being said, the car does in fact have H&R springs with Billie Sports shocks. Brand new cross drilled and slotted rotors with new pads installed.

The only cons to the car are that it is missing an exhaust. The cats were clogged so I had them cut off with the intentions of having a new exhaust installed. I will be in the process of installing a new exhaust this weekend unless the car is sold before then. Other than that, she will need new tires. All 4 are very low on tread. I was planning on putting on aftermarket wheels and tires, but as stated before, I decided to go a different route.

New price will be $4500 with a clean Illinois title. If interested, I am located in Chicago IL, my name is Mike and i can be reached at 773 983 0659 or email at mchrysty91@yahoo.com

Thanks for looking!
    Attached Files

And some more!
    Attached Files

Comment

pics of engine? proof of receipts? exhaust on yet? wheres the rust? trade for 93 audi s4 in similar condition?
      '01 e46 330ci blk/blk (GF stole from me)
      '90 e30 325i Traded
      '95 e34 540i/manual swap (electric fire)
      '96 miata M-edition (not quite an e30 so i got below car)
      '93 Audi Urs-4 (like the e34 but still not an e30)
      :hitler:

Comment

Like stated, there isn't an exhaust, I will be installing one over the weekend, the only surface rust on the car is on the sunroof, and I'm not looking for any trades at this time

Comment

Original Arizona car with no accidents.
          except that you forgot to say that you plowed snow with lower valance and is now bent in on the right side.

Comment

forgot to mention, this car was never driven in the snow, just pulled out of the garage for pictures. So please, refrain from negative comments...

Also, the motor was rebuilt by the PO which just happens to be my best friend.

Thanks!
            Attached Files
            Last edited by 6gen91; 01-11-2014, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Looking through all the cars for sale, realized my price was a little outrageous .

New price : $3500obo

Comment

Hmm this is interesting.. Any way you could snap some pictures of the underbody and some of the common rust spots in these cars? Rear battery tray, rear valence, rear fenders, etc..

Comment

Working...
                X