Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for a specific person "Al" that sells e30 parts (east coast/midatlantic)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a specific person "Al" that sells e30 parts (east coast/midatlantic)

I'm looking for a gentleman named Al that sells various e30 parts, a lot of differentials I know for sure, throughout the mid-atlantic region. He lives in NC and used to travel to the shop I worked at in VA and get parts from us and he sells to a lot of spec racers on the east coast. I'm looking for a few parts I'm fairly certain he would have and my old coworker can't find his number but has seen him recently so knows he is still selling. I'm just hoping someone can help get me in touch with the "differential dude" Al before he makes his next trip to the area and I thought this might be the best place to start. Thanks for any and all help everyone
    Last edited by wct88; 05-21-2018, 10:49 AM. Reason: Wording

99% sure it's Al Taylor. Bought tons of e30 parts from Al, all good.

You can reach him at 324tdi@gmail.com

Al also uses "324tdi" as his user name on various BMW forums. Other locals please feel free to chime in...
    Last edited by nogapersnBMWs; 05-21-2018, 01:13 PM.
    1989 332iS AW2 @ 2,342 lbs. m20b31 (JE FSR 10.5:1; 284/280 cam; ST+1 Intakes; RHD 40mm ITB/CF Plenum; Stahl 1.5"/CRMB X/Borla XS Pro; TMS J-Stock suspension (Ver. 2); M3 E3 undertray/VAC CF splitter; exhaust blown difusser; (Teves Mk60 ABS in trunk next)

Originally posted by Jb325is
    Sucks for everyone involved. Lots of guys are just building IG cars these days... Look good on the internet, but in real life they're hacked up piles of shit.
    Transaction Feedback: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=258421

Comment

Originally posted by nogapersnBMWs View Post
      99% sure it's Al Taylor. Bought tons of e30 parts from Al, all good.

You can reach him at 324tdi@gmail.com

Al also uses "324tdi" as his user name on various BMW forums. Other locals please feel free to chime in...
      Thanks, I'll try sending him an e-mail. If it helps at all, I know about 2-3 years ago when he would come pull parts from us he'd be driving a beat up e30 vert that he was practically using as a truck. But again, thanks. I know he is fairly known in the e30 community so I knew you all could help

Comment

Al Taylor uses "324tdi" as user name here on R3V, so PM him maybe.

Google "Al Taylor BMW" and see all the OTHER unique BMWs he's owned. Hope it's the same "Al", as yes Al Taylor is the SE Spec E30 man, and sells on BMW forums everywhere. Good luck
        Last edited by nogapersnBMWs; 05-21-2018, 02:05 PM.
        1989 332iS AW2 @ 2,342 lbs. m20b31 (JE FSR 10.5:1; 284/280 cam; ST+1 Intakes; RHD 40mm ITB/CF Plenum; Stahl 1.5"/CRMB X/Borla XS Pro; TMS J-Stock suspension (Ver. 2); M3 E3 undertray/VAC CF splitter; exhaust blown difusser; (Teves Mk60 ABS in trunk next)

Sucks for everyone involved. Lots of guys are just building IG cars these days... Look good on the internet, but in real life they're hacked up piles of shit.

Comment

Ah-ha! That's him. The man or myth thing is great.

Comment

Originally posted by wct88 View Post
            the man or myth thing is great.
            lmfao!!!

Comment

Al once wrote his number on our Chump Car, and then it met its end that night at VIR. Pretty sure he did some sort of voodoo to turn it in to a parts car.

Comment

Originally posted by nogapersnBMWs View Post
                lmfao!!!
                more importantly, lets get some details about that M20 of yours!
                Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Working...
                X