Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by agent View Post
    Dude.
    Hmm, looks familiar.

Comment

Originally posted by gonomo View Post
      Lololololelo-olio.

Redonkulous!
      Last edited by flyboyx; 12-26-2018, 01:11 AM.
      sigpic
      Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
      92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
      88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
      88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
      87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
      12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

It's far easier to count the things that are right with that hunk o' shit than it is to count what is wrong.
        My previous build (currently E30-less)
        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Funny I just logged on to note that monster, tetnus shot

Comment

The original plan was to build a rat race car
            Everything about it is wrong and it has a hydraulic handbrake, that thing screams drift car to me, not race car. Drifters are notorious for having positively atrocious taste.

Here's another really sad looking E30: https://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/cto...767577646.html
            1991 325i clean title in hand rust on hood and around window moldy smelling inside moldy carpet driver seat ripped dash cracked late model e30 plastic bumper airbag car alpine white with tan interior 2.5 engine with blown head gasket head is off the engine and I. The trunk also haveextra tail lights and bumper in the car a spare engine and transmission out of a 325is would make a great project drift race swap m50 turbo lsd.I have a full m50 5 speed swap in a donar car with everything you need for a m50 non Vanos swap.you can have for $500. Perfect project non Vanos m50 is the best for scca race car or boosted engine turbo supercharger race car project
            Attached Files

IG @turbovarg
            '91 318is, M20 turbo
            [CoTM: 4-18]
            '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
            - updated 3-17

Comment

He posted the car for sale on Facebook and everyone ripped into him. That being said, some of the parts are worth something but not even half of the asking price.

I don't know if a hydraulic handbrake equals drift car, but some people "build" a "drift car" by tek screwing and zip tying ebay parts on a car so they can do donuts in a parking lot and call it drifting. Even the local drift events would turn this thing away.
              Originally posted by Melon
              Engine work takes patience and finesse.

Suspension work takes anger, a big fucking hammer, and a torch.

Comment

1983 BMW E30 M3 Baur - $9000 (Encino)

I am selling a 1983 BMW 323I TC BAUR Clean Title No Accidents with a m20 325i motor and a E30 M3 Fiberglass Bodykit professionally installed by a well-known BMW shop. This car is very unique and you will unlikely see another one wherever you go. It is clean title with no issues or problems what so ever. I bought the car from a shop owner who used is for car shows since it is so unique. It needs paint work to be perfect but besides that it is a great looking and driving e30 baur with a m3 Kit. The car had mechanical work done to it under my possession within 2 months ago; oil change with new oil filter, new fuel filter and fuel pump, rebuilt starter, new spark plugs and wires. Under the previous owner I was told that the motor was fully rebuilt which it seems to be true as it runs and drives great, the ac compressor was rebuilt which blows ice cold air, new back window, and hid headlights. All in all this car is in great shape running and driving perfectly with no issues mechanically it has 220k miles and the odometer works. It has never been in any accidents.

These Baurs are only made in Europe and are very very rare this is a genuine authentic Baur that was imported from Europe in 1991. 1983 BMW E30 are only produced in Europe they started producing E30's in North America in 1984 so this is rare as well.

The paint on the car is over 8 years old and still looks great, but it can be repainted to be AMAZING! There is two cracks in the dash.

If you are interested please call or text me at show contact info price is $9000 obo cash!

Comment

That is kinda cool.
                  ACS S3 Build / Dinan 5 E34

Comment

The wheels don’t seem quite right. But I like it too. Cool build.

Comment

Not for me but man this seems like a heck of a car for the money someone will get a good one

Originally posted by Rusty.Piranha View Post
                      1983 BMW E30 M3 Baur - $9000 (Encino)

I am selling a 1983 BMW 323I TC BAUR Clean Title No Accidents with a m20 325i motor and a E30 M3 Fiberglass Bodykit professionally installed by a well-known BMW shop. This car is very unique and you will unlikely see another one wherever you go. It is clean title with no issues or problems what so ever. I bought the car from a shop owner who used is for car shows since it is so unique. It needs paint work to be perfect but besides that it is a great looking and driving e30 baur with a m3 Kit. The car had mechanical work done to it under my possession within 2 months ago; oil change with new oil filter, new fuel filter and fuel pump, rebuilt starter, new spark plugs and wires. Under the previous owner I was told that the motor was fully rebuilt which it seems to be true as it runs and drives great, the ac compressor was rebuilt which blows ice cold air, new back window, and hid headlights. All in all this car is in great shape running and driving perfectly with no issues mechanically it has 220k miles and the odometer works. It has never been in any accidents.

These Baurs are only made in Europe and are very very rare this is a genuine authentic Baur that was imported from Europe in 1991. 1983 BMW E30 are only produced in Europe they started producing E30's in North America in 1984 so this is rare as well.

The paint on the car is over 8 years old and still looks great, but it can be repainted to be AMAZING! There is two cracks in the dash.

If you are interested please call or text me at show contact info price is $9000 obo cash!

Comment

Y'all are weird.

Looks like an M3 that tried Toppik.
                        1990 325i/4/5, 1992 240SX, 1995 RRC, 1998 M3/4/5

Comment

2007 BMW 328i manual - $7500 (Lake Elsinore)

Selling my 2007 328i manual. This has been an amazing car and I wish I didn't have to sell it. It's lowered on BC coilovers on three piece wheels. It has 120k miles and runs super strong. AC and heater work perfect. It's been my daily driver and it's very reliable. Nice sounding side exit exhaust. Custom rear wide body in the rear with M3 front end. Overall it's a great car and it's going to be sad to see it go. Please no low ballers. Thanks, Aaron. show contact info

Comment

ghey
                            sigpic
                            Gigitty Gigitty!!!!

88 cabrio becoming alpina b6 3.5s transplanted s62
                            92 Mtech 2 cabrio alpinweiss 770 code
                            88 325ix coupe manual lachsilber/cardinal
                            88 325ix coupe manual diamondschwartz/natur
                            87 e30 m3 for parts lachsilber/cardinal(serial number 7)
                            12 135i M sport cabrio grey/black

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty.Piranha View Post
                              2007 BMW 328i manual - $7500 (Lake Elsinore)

Selling my 2007 328i manual. This has been an amazing car and I wish I didn't have to sell it. It's lowered on BC coilovers on three piece wheels. It has 120k miles and runs super strong. AC and heater work perfect. It's been my daily driver and it's very reliable. Nice sounding side exit exhaust. Custom rear wide body in the rear with M3 front end. Overall it's a great car and it's going to be sad to see it go. Please no low ballers. Thanks, Aaron. show contact info
                              I don't like this thing.

It has no cohesion.

I bet it smells like vape juice and mother's tears.
                              1990 325i/4/5, 1992 240SX, 1995 RRC, 1998 M3/4/5

Comment

1995 BMW M3 (Cleanest E36!!!) - $20000 (Bonsall)

1995 E36 Alpine White M3 Coupe (MANUAL!!!)

This is by far the cleanest E36 out there. I spent 5 years looking for an E36 this clean before I bought it.

PROS:
                                • CLEAN TITLE
                                • Brand New Paint Job last year (Cost over $7,000.00)
                                • Newer APEX Rims (17 x 9 et 30 Square ARC-8
                                • Newer Tires 235/40 Falken Asenziz (Sticky)
                                • Manual
                                • Coupe
                                • TC Kline Single Adjustable Coilovers
                                • MA Shaw LTW Wing
                                • Tuner Motorsport Stage 2 intake, Injectors and DME
                                • New Headliner by AP Upholstery
                                • B & B Tri-Flow Exhaust
                                • AA Track Pipe (No Cat)
                                • New Shifter Knob
                                • New BMW Emblems
                                • LTW Decals
                                • Carbon Fiber Interior

CONS:
                                • Check Engine Light On (I believe it is due to No Cat)
                                • Small Leak (It holds oil, coolant, etc. So I don't know where its coming from?)
                                • Because it doesn't have Cat I have not gotten it smogged. It has Texas Plates and Texas Title from previous owner. New owner will be responsible for getting it smogged etc if they want to register it in CA based on if they want to put Cat back on or if they have another solution. Or they can get a Montana LLC and not have to pay sales tax or ever worry about a smog.

CONCLUSION:

This car is AMAZING. It is also sort of Famous. It has been on Numerous Big BMW Instagram Accounts with Posts, featured on Daily Driven Exotics video, etc. When people see this car in person, they go crazy. Because you just do not see E36's on the street this CLEAN!!! It is AMAZING on Handling!!! I was able to keep up with Magnus Walker on ACH with this car. And it can hang with any Supercar in the corners.

The outside of the car feels BRAND NEW!!! Looks like 10K mileage car, even though it has 150K Miles on the clock. A ton of work was done to the engine, etc. at Bimmer Speed in San Diego (Go look at every other e36 for sale, then come look at this one)

There is well over $30K invested into this car. $20K is a STEAL!!!

Michael
                                show contact info

Comment

Working...
                                X