Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Strömung Catback Part 4! 318i/is and 325i/is (Jan 2, 2019)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chzcake View Post
    How long will this group buy be open for? I gotta think about it for a day
    No time limit set at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by roguetoaster View Post
      Don't know about this run, but the previous run was stainless rear and mild (or something that's not stainless) front section with no resonator.
      I got mine (318is) from the this run: https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=403659

On mine, both sections are stainless with no resonator on the front section. It sounds fantastic too. Its hard to see unfortunately, but this is the best picture I have showing both sections:

1999 Alpinweiß M3
      1991 Alpinweiß 318is
      1991 Alpinweiß 318i

Comment

I'm in for a 325i system. Just getting to the point where I need this for an s52 swap.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean S. View Post
          I'm in for a 325i system. Just getting to the point where I need this for an s52 swap.
          Added to the list. Thanks!

Comment

Do we need 10 total committed or 10 for both aka 20 total?

Comment

Originally posted by ATL_E30 View Post
              Do we need 10 total committed or 10 for both aka 20 total?
              For the full discount, we will need 10 of each. However, Scott is willing to work with us if we get less than 10 each.

I'm guessing we'll leave this open for a couple more weeks and see where we're at.

Comment

Originally posted by mike.bmw View Post
                For the full discount, we will need 10 of each. However, Scott is willing to work with us if we get less than 10 each.

I'm guessing we'll leave this open for a couple more weeks and see where we're at.
                Sounds good, no rush... I was just getting excited/anxious!

Comment

Anyone have a sound clip of one w/ a resonator on a 318is?

Comment

List updated. Thanks for the interest so far!

Comment

Ugh, one of the few times in my life I've wished I had a 318i(s).

The want (and need) is bad with this one....
                      Can anyone comment on the quality of these over other e30 replacement mufflers?
                      Is this comparable in quality to stock? how about sound? noisier/quieter?

Personally I'm looking for something similar in quality and sound to stock.
                      If it's got tits or tires, it's gonna cost ya!

Comment

What would it take to fit this on a 325es?

Comment

325is sound clip

Very tempting! Does anyone have a 325is sound clip? Thanks
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by themachinist View Post
                            What would it take to fit this on a 325es?
                            Not sure. Does the es have a different exhaust setup than the 325i?

Originally posted by e30 brick View Post
                            Very tempting! Does anyone have a 325is sound clip? Thanks
                            I don't have any, but I found one on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uApzBEtiKA

Comment

Scott from Stromung has reached out and said...

"I wanted to suggest that you have your group start submitting their orders so we can start getting these going. You can keep the group buy option open till the end of the month but this will allow us to start things on our end. Just have them place the order on our site and mention they are part of the group buy."

"The way we do payment is; they fill out the order online and then I can get their individual shipping cost. Next,I will make contact with everyone and give them the cost and ship date and get their payment info. I wont be running payment till parts are in the shipping area and being boxed. It looks like you guys will be at the -10% (price)."

Please note that -10% is with our current numbers (6 318, 5 325). If we get more by the end of the month, we will get a higher percentage off the cost.

I'll PM those that have committed with this information so everyone can get the ball rolling.

Comment

Sent order through to Stromung.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X